Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 7th, 2008

Condolences to your family, Means, and thank you for taking time out to share game information, your humor, and your time with us in the middle of the stress.

(Your "trapped under something heavy" comment made my next logon quote....)

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Stop brownnosing him, while offering your condolences at the same time, for god's sake.

P.S.
    And yes, my condolences for you loss, Means.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post

Typing this on an IPhone took forever...I'll try to add to this thread this week.
    Should've bought a blackberry.

also this thread is not about pvp trolling so the dude deserved what he got

Condolences Means

edit:
    to be ontopic I think new mechanisms will be fine at the end

my main concern is however the new armor. its really a bit out of this world. i hope the new AI playfields will be freaking challenging even for zergs and these armors' reqs will be tuned up so that noone will ever wear a full suit of them
    also im more in to see more challenging and ____versatile_____ content (ie. not just grinding)

my wishes that new content will require every unique abilities of every profession, so that noone will feel left out
    Last edited by rimorsimon; Nov 9th, 2008 at 22:54:03.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Sadly, I lack powerful perks, when it comes to dealing with someone in a short time, when so called "attack window" opens. Melee doesn't have that problem, so there, balanced. You are just a bunch of whiny bitches.
    So ROLL SOMETHING ELSE. Jesus christ almighty everyone on these forums does nothing about complain about other professions and nerf nerf nerf. Explore. Roll a new toon. ROLL what you are complaining about and see first hand how it is. No one would be crying nerf if they weren't getting wtfpwnd by X profession. If they HAD X profession, they wouldn't be complaining! If you DO have X profession that you are crying nerf for then you are a RETARD. R-E-T-A-R-D. If ya don't like what I got to say put me on ignore. Look my toons up and /ignore them too.

Just because it's one way on the toon you are playing doesn't mean its the same way for everything else. Maybe, just maybe, the profession you are crying nerf for has an equal cry of nerf for something else. It's all because people just want to win. Open your eyes. No reason to call everyone else bitches when all ya do is sit here and bitch yourself. Short n' simple, if you have such a problem with the game to the point all you are doing is complaining, GO FIND A NEW HOBBY or QUIT AO.
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

Quote Originally Posted by Syphae View Post
    So ROLL SOMETHING ELSE.
    Please, learn to read. I'm not the one who's actualy complaining here, I've learned how to live with it.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Please, learn to read. I'm not the one who's actualy complaining here, I've learned how to live with it.
    Ya have to be literate to play the game and use a computer beyond looking at pretty pictures. I know how to read, kthx. My point still stands.
    -= Power Overwhelming =- - Recruiting? Why, yes, ofc we are

Moved on to EQ2 - cya!

In behalf of the staff at AO Universe, our condolences goes to you and your family Mr. Cragg.

We appreciate your efforts in this delicate time for you while you continue your dedication to the game we love.

Keep up the good work, and please ignore any ******* with insensitive metaphors that may come across these forums.

Now more than ever, I can see why Silirrion supported you as his successor, we can't wait to see AO in the new graphic engine =D

God bless.

Luis A. Odicio
    Assistant Site Manager, AO Universe
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

He "Means" Business.

Don't step on The Man with the hammer. Praying for you, man.

Much luv,
    RKBH.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Syphae View Post
    I know how to read, kthx.
    You've fooled me, I must admit. :|

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenWon View Post
    8 second stun/mezz/fear/etc is complete and utter mother****ing bull**** means. WTF, a 4-5 second one is more than enough to friggin alpha ANYONE. Tx for driving one more nail into the AO PvP coffin.
    People take notes.

This is a perfect example of how to lose people's respect without having to put forth a great effort.

Sorry people are heckling you in such a way, Means. Some people have no dignity.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Erm, Zenwon. 8 seconds is the absolute max. Meaning there'll be 1 second, 2 second, 3 second, 4 second, 5 second, 6 second and 7 second fears to consider.

I realise 220's get the best of it. But what makes you think every player with a fear ability is going to get the full 8 second fear? Seems a little early to be flipping out, impending doom argh argh.

Amazing

You people seem to complain so much about stuns and now fears.

Firstly: If you fight a Bureaucrat: If he fears you: he wont use his stun nano.

Secondly: Have any of you tried to play a bureaucrat? Yes they have this amazing forever stun proc that only lands when they don't really need it.

Thirdly: Bureaucrats got no profession based healing nor save my ass button. (Oh yes they can blow up their pet and get NSDed.. very useful) They can also avoid some perks but what good does that do when people use aimed shot, nukes, dots, sneak attack or regular hits...

If you want to take away the little defense bureaucrats got (stuns): you should suggest something else for them to defend themselves with. Personally id give away my procs to get a save my ass button that doesn't cripple me totally.
    Last edited by Nomez; Nov 10th, 2008 at 13:39:06.
    General in: Quetzalcoatl - Join us

Characters:
    Nomez (220/30 Bureaucrat)
    Nomon (220/23 Enforcer)
    Nomfu (220/23 Martial Artist)
    Nomet (217/17 Meta-Physicist)
    Nomech (213/26 Engineer)

Wish your lass all the best from AOUs Staff Means...
    (Wind beat me to it, but never mind, still mean it... ^^)

Fear=Running away for 8secs...

So, the obvious thing is to jump behind the char you want to fear then have him run INTO your factions pack... Instant kill... ^^
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Any chance of someone taking a look at the tl7 Notum Wars situation anytime soon? Clan/omni/fc may have different opinions on what has caused this expansion to fade away but on rk1 there hasn't been any serious action since omnis took over in may 2006. That's two and a half years ago now. I think the community's opinion on the mechanics introduced with LE is clear, and it's not a positive one.

I'd be extremely happy with any sort of reply or comment on this from Funcom. Because for me it's sort of a make or beak part of the game.

Thanx.

*It took me about 10 seconds to figure out what sb+os would do to tl7 NW after I saw my first OS and I was proven right. I can already see how fears will be used to make ppl run straight back into orbital strikes. You don't want to make me right again, do u?
    Last edited by Noobius76; Nov 10th, 2008 at 17:32:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    *It took me about 10 seconds to figure out what sb+os would do to tl7 NW after I saw my first OS and I was proven right. I can already see how fears will be used to make ppl run straight back into orbital strikes. You don't want to make me right again, do u?
    It's called "Crowd Control" for a reason.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

It's called "Crowd Control" for a reason.
    I'm fully aware of that. And since "crowd control" in combo with OS works so well it's sent the crowds out of NW completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    I'm fully aware of that. And since "crowd control" in combo with OS works so well it's sent the crowds out of NW completely.
    There's not enough crats in all 3 servers to push 1 blob back to OS.
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    There's not enough crats in all 3 servers to push 1 blob back to OS.
    MAs will have to do.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

MAs will have to do.
    MAs don't go to wars

MAs fear will be knockback imo