Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Friday with Means - November 7th, 2008

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    WTB Moderated Q&A session. Doesn't have to be live. We submit questions to the Community Manager. They filter out the crap and anything about The Shot, GTH, Crats, MP's, and CoH Chests. Then said Community Manager hands the best five to means and he answers them on Fridays.

Plx.
    Excellent idea!!!
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

WTB Moderated Q&A session. Doesn't have to be live. We submit questions to the Community Manager. They filter out the crap and anything about The Shot, GTH, Crats, MP's, and CoH Chests. Then said Community Manager hands the best five to means and he answers them on Fridays.

Plx.
    I like!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Plx.
    Great idea. Maybe something along the lines of http://www.uservoice.com/ ? Questions can be submitted and ranked by the AO community, full Q&A reposted in forums and removed from voting/ ranking page when answered.

Plx.
    But but but mps never get any <3

bump
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Before you guys start nagging about Means not giving additional info and screenshots during the week as he promised I can tell you few things.

Means sharing information and Screenshots can be viewed as absolute gift because if you studied Contract law or Equity and Trust you would know that in order to enforce the deal (us getting info+screenshots) there must be consideration from both parties.

In this case we are lacking consideration as in we have done nothing for it, we just get it for free, Means has rights to repudiate the gift! So he won't be in any contractual problems in court!

But if Means created a trust (him as settlor), naming Famine as trustee and us as beneficiaries considering that all formalities and 3 certainties of intention/subject/object (Info+screenies being subject, and us forum readers being object) was done correctly we as beneficiaries could enforce our rights upon Famine!

Teasing != gift
    blah

Because it is uncomplete. It would be complete gift if we had received those infos+screenies. And you take things way too seriously Nogoal

Quote Originally Posted by ZenWon View Post
    8 second stun/mezz/fear/etc is complete and utter mother****ing bull**** means. WTF, a 4-5 second one is more than enough to friggin alpha ANYONE. Tx for driving one more nail into the AO PvP coffin.
    Crats have an alpha?
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Deskclerk View Post
    Crats have an alpha?
    MA/enf do.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    MA/enf do.
    Didn't we already cover that fears will break on hit though? Correct me if I'm wrong but the only profession with a stun longer than 4s is Crats, on an unpredictable proc.

4s isn't enough to alpha -anyone-, hell a lot of the time it isn't enough to alpha my NT, let alone a doc, enfo, keeper, advy...
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Didn't we already cover that fears will break on hit though? Correct me if I'm wrong but the only profession with a stun longer than 4s is Crats, on an unpredictable proc.

4s isn't enough to alpha -anyone-, hell a lot of the time it isn't enough to alpha my NT, let alone a doc, enfo, keeper, advy...
    I didn't say that Hacre, I said that MA/enf have an alpha and fear. How fear will affect their alpha is something I don't know.

And yeah 4s stun kinda gets stimmed away... and as for crat procstuns, well, they can't kill stuff under a 15s stun sometimes so... heh.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567