Thread: MP summoned weapons steal kills?

MP summoned weapons steal kills?

anyone else had this happen? the monster dies because of the poison caused by either the crotalus (crotchless damnit! it's an atrox staff!) viper staff, or something of that like, and you dont get the kill.

I'm not talking about the usual damage, but the DOT that they cast every once in a while. I've know about this bug since they first released these weapons and have posted it numerous times to the gm's/arks. I first noticed it hunting offal larvae in agean, when weapons came out, shortly after I stopped playing my MP. Restarted again, and noticed it in a missions when the token % chance didn't go up. kiled everything and was sitting at 96% token chance. Now it happens about once ever other missions, for that to be a 4% no exp/token, then it's a 2%exp loss, anyone wanna give MP's a 2% exp item in a hud slot that only works while soloing? (comeon what are the odds that 20 points of damage is gonna kill a mob in a team?)

-Wraithverge, 60 MP RK1

It also happens occasionally with normal DoTs, mobs that get killed while rooted, and mobs that are killed by pets during times of high latency.

Really friggin' annoying.

one question:

does the mp summoned weapon level?...and how the hell do you get it to loot its kills? is it ninja'ing too?

these questions and many more have plagued MP's for some time...

I just wanna know what that viper staff dropps if i kill it.

krok.