Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bump for Soldiers love patch

Bump for Soldiers love patch

We all know Soldiers are only made for being debuff-mules for every debuffing class on RK. Being debuffed for -415pts. attackrate (and since OE-patch equipped with a gun that is only 50% effectiv), -2300 pts AC and continuously drained for health and nano, fully unable to move when chainrooted and so on.... even the alpha strike is worthless and WORSE when debuffed and stuck with the slowest gun in game...

I hate being a soldier when I get stamped in the ground by a shopkeeper!

I want a love patch and Nanoresist buffs for every non-debuffing class. At least you should be able to restist debuffs from a 30 lvl lower opponent........
    Last edited by Zagareth; Sep 24th, 2002 at 12:37:27.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Welcome to the sad world of the NTs. We have had MAJOUR problems with debuffs since day 1.

Well anyone who would even bother debuffing a engie before killing them is just wasting nano so consider yourself lucky they actually worry about you enough to debuff you.

lol. Always funny watching a post for soldier luv get filled up with other proffessions spreading propaganda about how much more gimped they are.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Well, we are all suffering from the doctor/trader/MA uberness, its bad, very bad, we all get owned by them, so plz, nerf them all.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

lol.

awww 8(....This is easily fixed, Bump my post for 100% damage .

Bump.
    Gailyn, level 200 NT, Rimor.

Feel free to check my post history (suggestion from Aaronb, since he seems to think that everything I say is wrong (mostly because I do not agree that this game should have only few uber professions, but 12 more or less balanced professions based on their individual strenghts))

Re: lol.

Originally posted by InfamousDuck
    awww 8(....This is easily fixed, Bump my post for 100% damage .
    This is the troof. No one can debuff when they be dead and 5hit instantly =]

Originally posted by Julia
    Made special token boards for soldiers, it has same modifiers as regular board, but has an affect of flashing sign on top of soldier head “PVP GOD”

so true.

This is going to get me some strange looks, but why ask for a nerf on the other classes? The big problem is that people keep asking for other people to get crippled, which ultimately hurts the PvM game.

Don't Nerf.

Bring the guys who are lagging behind UP...
    Not whispering anymore.
    • Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...
    • If it goes 'boom' I'm probably involved, somehow...

-><- Lo, the Six Fingered Hand of Eris is held above us all... -><-

Originally posted by GearheadX
    This is going to get me some strange looks, but why ask for a nerf on the other classes? The big problem is that people keep asking for other people to get crippled, which ultimately hurts the PvM game.

Don't Nerf.

Better idea! Agreed!

Jitta - RK2

GearheadX, the very reason for this is that it will take FC over a year (perhaps even two years) to balance all professions that are lacking behind at the moment. While it takes only one patch to balance known issues in PvP.

1. bring damage back to 100%
    2. Tweak known problems with debuffs

And the way these changes have been suggested would not make any difference in PvM, they would only affect PvP.

So I ask you....

Why not fix problems that everybody know about, instead of starting to tweak all the other professions to fit that templete of a problem, which still not guarantee that the problem will be fixed?

Why would the remaining 8-9 professions have to wait for over a year to be viable in only aspect of the game that is doable after you have reached higher level?

Why do you think certain professions should be immune for balance fixes when other professions have already been balanced heavily?
    Last edited by North; Sep 25th, 2002 at 20:29:33.

Originally posted by GearheadX

Don't Nerf.

Amen.
    Bump for fixing soldiers, Nt's, and Engies in the next few patches
    Get it in gear FC
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

With FC`s trackrecord ....not going to happen soon...

Just make dmg 100%
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Bump for luvin' to Soldiers, NTs and Engineers.

And I hope it's good luvin'.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Bump, for getting what was promised to us in 14.6 and 14.8, oh yeah, and for those other guys too....
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

all i want

nophex in game as boss loot
    FA buff
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast