Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday with Means - Oct. 31st, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Footlight View Post
    Ooooo AOE nukes will rawk then
    hrm good luck aoe'n 35 people spread over 150m circle after the knockback, hehe

*this probably isn't the best thread to discuss this stuff now that i think of it, so I'll stop here, lol.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

On the subject of Orbital strikes, the previous input is of interest to me.

Although I'd like to see the following.

A dangerous beam that is not, by itself fatal, with a knockback and a short snare. Ideally, that snare with a random duration, between really really short, and short. Its only purpose to randomly slow people effected by the strike down, or rather their return to the fight. So everyone doesn't return at the same time.

I'd also like to see that knockback effect resisted by a root. (Not root resistance, but the physical act of being rooted.)

The reason being so clanners shut the hell up. So there is no longer an all encompassing reason to use an SB combination with the OS. If you chose to use the two together, fine. Everyone gets hit about a bit. Makes them softer targets to finish off. But not rooting them prior to the strike might also be the best course of action - depends who they are and how many they are I suppose. It'd present and force choice. Some people might call this tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo View Post
    How about reducing the player to 1 HP and 1 nano like pocket bosses, and the I Win knockback?
    And Fall damage please...
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Haha Omni SB that clams complain about has this little dot effect...
    Hahaha, Schar nailed it.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12