Thread: the most important things to fix

Arrow the most important things to fix

I think adding new features is always a good thing, but I think it is even more important for the patch to solve the worst bugs. In my opinion these are the worst bugs:

The bug where the door disappears during lag. I just lost 315k exp because I couldn't run out of the room, no door, just a black spot where it should be. I tried going to the previous room and coming back, still just a nonfunctional black spot. It does this on occassion and it really sucks. It makes me not want to play the game since it took me 3 hours to get this exp. I may not play so much now till I know this one is fixed.

The next most important thing to fix is the bug that crashes ao about every 5th time I go outside the mission to heal and then run back in real fast. If I take my time with this it happens less often. And this is less of a priority than the one above because I don't get killed on this one. Its just that it happens way too often so it is a big inconvenience.

Then the next thing is how the enemies in missions can hit you when they aren't even there, from like 15 rooms back. I know it has to do with lag but you can probably find a way to fix it.

Sometimes lag will cause the enemies hits to count and not mine, or vice versa.

Arrow definitely waiting till this is fixed

Just happened again, in a room with four non-functional doors while getting killed - no way to escape. I'm just going to wait till this is fixed before playing anymore.