Thread: 14.5 patch day forum - closed

14.5 patch day forum - closed

HEHEHE
    I guess all the problems are fixed in the 14.5 patch after only 4 days. Hmmm, I would expect them to leave the patch day forum up for longer than that, considering they wont even release info on the next crappy patch for 3 months.

Hmm, now that I think about it, why hasnt 14.6 been released yet???

According to Funcoms news the world builders had done this patch outside normal patch cycle so it was already done just needed tested.

So if this was something that was already DONE, then why has it took Funcom 4 months and still no news on 14.6???

Heh... I don't know if I'm looking forward to 14.6 more than I'm dreading it. On one hand, FC has a boat-load of bug fixes and other things that it REALLY needs to implement, on the other, it seems every patch FC nerfs something. I just don't know how many more nerfs I can stomach. Have heard cries for nerfing MA's, Doc's, Trader's and shotguns from the Pampers wearing segment of the PVP population. I'd start a pool with my guild about which one gets picked, except for they all already quit due to disgust with FC's acts.

One can only hope that FC will finally get around to fixing some issues that have dogged the playbase for so many months now instead of trying to drain the game of even more fun.