Thread: Honest people rule

Honest people rule

I just want to give a shout out to an in game friend who on a pick-up team mission was honest enough to post in team chat a GA MK4 ID she found on a mob. And then was good enough to sell it off and share the loot with the party members involved.

Thanks Angelbabie for not being one to keep such goot loot to yourself when you easily could have. We need more players like you in AO.

Second that

I want to post a big thanks to another unknown, (just can't remember!!).

I was trying to get a few items off my old character and this kindly soul "muled" for me. They were pretty good items, but be that as it may, it was just plain nice!

I feel so warm and cuddly now!

BIG BUMP for anglebabie.
    Good work girl.
    And Helsinki. think shes a guild boss in SHADOW KNIGHTS who are recructing at the mo on rubi 1 org board.Ya might wanna check it out?
    so BIG BUMP for her guild aswell
    Hey! quit moaning.
    When i get *%&$#? off, i take a large lump of industreal metal and go and hit somebody in the head with it

A.K.A Majormaula 154+ enf
    Currently saving for me VT egg.

Cool didn't mean to be sarcastic

I was being serious bout my post above, I just re-read this morning, didn't mean to sound sarcastic... OK, the warm and cuddly part, that was not really serious, but the other part was real...
    "Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks."

"Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor, make him pay cash."

Robert Anson Heinlein

Cool

I have to agree Angel is one of the nicest people around. She is always willing to help.
    Megakiller

Thumbs up

Admirable, yes.

Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Actually it's a little sad whenyou think about it. Behavior like this used to be common place at launch. The whole community was like a big utopian family. The fact that such behavior now is considered so rare is disheartening.

Thankyou Angelbabie for helping Rubi Ka retain some of the old ways

Talking Thanx

Thank you all, I didn't realize an act like that was so uncommon. I feel special ^_^ hehe
    kittiebabie: Doctor...nuf said
    Angelbabie: Martial Artist

Mobs are the most honest people. If you give them any cash... Anything! 1 bil creds! They will give it back... You just gotta persuade theie dead corpse... just a little.
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

way to go angel, its people like you that make this game worth playing
    "I came here to kick some *** and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum."

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, The beginning and the end, the first and the last"

Killer 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Achiever 53%
    Socializer 13%

/me applauds

Nice to see a positive story like this one. WTG Angelbabie!
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer