Thread: New Items???

New Items???

Has anyone actually seen any of the new items (besides the currently impossible to equip jobe implants) in game? Been searching my a$$ off for a noefex or some azure armor but no luck. Does it drop or was it just something added to the database to make us drool for shadwolands?
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Re: New Items???

Originally posted by StarFury5
    Has anyone actually seen any of the new items (besides the currently impossible to equip jobe implants) in game? Been searching my a$$ off for a noefex or some azure armor but no luck. Does it drop or was it just something added to the database to make us drool for shadwolands?
    seen ql220 meta.. something flower armor and ql220 omni armor... Basicly they are just higher ql's with a title 5 req and higher ac... And well i have seen other things to ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

I saw a new item, adds 5 NCU and like 30 energy AC. fits into shoulder/ring/bracer spots.

Nobody got it though because of a screw up in lewting times. But we know were to get more =)
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.