Thread: Chitchat magazine, edition 31

Chitchat magazine, edition 31

Tales from the crypt
    by An Onymous

We thought we had heard everything there is to about Agrestus and his turmoilous love life, as well as the death of his late ex, but yet again fate amazes us, with some tales from the crypt...

It seems years ago Agrestus crashed here on a stolen ship, having fled from Earth after some very devious deeds. Those deeds? Well it seems that his past is a past he tried, and tries to keep very well hidden. As well as the facts we found out that Laurazuli very well might not be Agrestus' first dead wife, and who knows maybe not even his last...

Digging deep we found out Agrestus was forced to flee from Earth, after 2 women he was married to got mysteriously killed, somewhat similar to the way Laurazuli got killed, leaving faint evidence leading to others.

This might very well be a sign to the behavior as to why Agrestus seems so very reluctant to talk, or even hear others talk about Laurazuli's death.

Will Agrestus end up with more dead wives? Who are his associates? Why won't omni-pol investigate for a change? Read it all in upcoming chitchat magazines!

I can give you some very obvious and simple reasons why I wont investigate this.

First of all, it are rumors or call it gossip, wriiten in chitchat magazine. A magazine that does everything to sell as much as possible magazines to the people. Also their usual news has proven to be very untrustworthy the very least the last well...31 editions.

secondly, The "suspect" is a minister of the council of newland, who lives in Newland who works in newland and who hangs out 90% of his time in Newland. Unless the Council of Newland directly asks for our help, It's my believe that newland can take care of its own mess. They have their own jail to put their own neutrals in. (saves a spot for someone else in our jails.)

And finally, I have better leads to the one who really killed his ex-wife.
    The Red Brotherhood

Wonder how many times he have been married.
    But he dosent seem like the killing type to me, I'm sure there are somthing else behind this
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

silent waters have deep grounds?