Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 30

ChitChat magazine, edition 30

Omni-Pol silences free speech!
    by An Onymous

Recently Omni-Pol showed up with one of their omni-tekian antics again, after being silent (and thus not annoying) for a relatively long period!

It seems that in an attempt to thwart free speech of every civilian on the planet, they disrupted and destroyed the ever-so-popular public communications means Channel42, claiming that "the channel is only used to spread anti-Omni-Tek propaganda, warmonger and start terrorist attacks".

Upon contacting the channel's hoster, Admiral F. R. Eebie, he claimed that "Omni-Pol had overwritten ALL bot settings, making them spam Omni-Tek propaganda non-stop, and ordering every citizen to 'go kill clanners, or else!'". He also sounded furious on the fact that he'd be up for nights, and it might take him alot of resources and funds "to have to redo them settings now".

As usual Omni-Pol is ofcourse silent as the grave, if only they'd go there themselves too in this reporters humble opinion, pretending nothing happened. Let's just see how much more anti-freedom antics the citizens will put up with!

Will Omni-Pol go crazier by the day? Will they start taping the citizens' mouths shut? How many Omni-Pols does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Read it all in upcoming chitchat magazines!

Will Omni-Pol go crazier by the day? Will they start taping the citizens' mouths shut? How many Omni-Pols does it take to screw in a lightbulb? YaddieyaddieYaddie...When will this magazine come up with some real news?
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    Will Omni-Pol go crazier by the day? Will they start taping the citizens' mouths shut? How many Omni-Pols does it take to screw in a lightbulb? YaddieyaddieYaddie...When will this magazine come up with some real news?

I got 50 creds on "never".
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

if this truely wasnt a toilet paper magazine it sure is heading that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    if this truely wasnt a toilet paper magazine it sure is heading that way.
    Well, there was this one party i went to... it was in rompa bar and they had ran out of toilet paper, had to ask for an omni application to use instead. Good news is that the omni paper wasnt recycled and didnt feel like sandpaper, bad news was that it didnt flush too well...
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment