Thread: Funny Ganking Attempt

Funny Ganking Attempt

Well, I am still sad to see that the Arena in Tir still has jerks that like to gank, but this story is kinda funny.

I had a fixer friend ask me to fight my bot. She had just gotten new weapon, armor, etc. So i said 'sure'. So we go to Tir Arena and begin the battle.

Well, since i'm just a cute little engie (not a tough arena fighter) i started getting tells from this guy Mongo5. He lost his title, see, and he wanted me to lie down and die for him so he could get it back. Then he comes up to where we are fighting and stands next to me.

Well, as i was engaged with my fixer friend, i said 'no'. He must have asked me about 10 times, to which i replied 'no' each time.

Well, after the battle was over (my fixer friend won! yay! - glad i didn't have to call off the bot), we go to leave. Didn't even bother to clear away the remains of my bot.

And i see EXACTLY what i was expecting to see: "Attacked by player Mongo5"

Well here's the funny part.

He apparently isn't just a jerk ... he's SLOW. I ran him all the way to the whompa, starting and stopping allowing him to catch up before i'd start running again! i could have zoned anywhere i suppose, but i was having fun, letting him chase me.

Hey Mongo5, here's a suggestion: raise your run speed. And while you're at it, why not try to be a little less of a jerk? I dont suppose it ever occurred to you that maybe with a fresh bot i would have fought you honorably and let you get your title.

But as it was ... i had a good laugh at seeing your slow butt run through Tir.

not only is he a jerk, not only is he slow, he aint too bright.

If he would have cast his highest rage line nano he would have been faster than you even if he never put a point into runspeed

roflol
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

So in other words you froze and the only zone you could think of was the whompa some blocks away?

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    So in other words you froze and the only zone you could think of was the whompa some blocks away?
    Hey Coldstrike try reading. She said she could have zoned anywhere but was having too much fun letting him chase her in his idiotic fashion.

hehe , ppl have tryed to gank on me aswell, unfortunatly tey arent fast enough, lol u should see the sight of 4omnis, chasing u in MMD =)

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Try reading her post again S L O W L Y. Or can you read minds?