Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Items from the Longest Road dungeon

Random drops

You should be aware that all the bosses [3?], drop their unique loot *randomly*. If you head over the the 'Crat forum you will see a number have people have taken their shot at the Lab Director and he drops the sealed orders about 33% of the time (The 2 times my guild have been in the Director did drop the sealed orders both times), it almost always drops something interesting and sometimes all the possibilities, but not all the time. So I guess the motto is patience to get what you want because multi trips might be required.

The MG looks so nice I'm tempted to change my 'Crat to SMG use and try to go for that gun!

Av.

Unhappy Woe is me

I dont know why, but i am having trouble finding that Medics tank in the OT lab dungeon. Camped the Neutralizers in the rapway down to the caves, just past the long tunnel and before the first cave. I was there for 4 or 5 spawns. Got nothing from them. Am i camping the right neutralizers, or is maybe is it very rare? Dont know what im doing wrong but obviously its something. Any suggestions or useful information on where i can get it?

Hi Aerfala... u've found this thread as well

Saw Cairo post saying he's killed 100+ neutralizer!!! and still no armor

BTW, anybody got the detailed stats of that medic tank armor ? Especially the part about nano casting cost. It wasn't stated in the 1st post...

There's no nano cost increase on the medic tank armor. The description says it's because it's very light and it's modified to increase the flow of nanobots while equipped.

About the sealed orders: they only drop once in a while as stated before, and there are several types of orders.

QL65 clan suit
    QL65 OT suit
    QL80 clan suit
    QL80 OT suit
    QL80ish bow-tie

There may be more, but these are the different sealed orders I've seen/heard about.

Also, apparantly the Bodyguard NPCs drop another type of tank armor called Assault Tank Armor (or similar) with a 75% nano cost increase, high ACs and a 2000 point shield that can be cast once in a while. It's enforcer only. I haven't found this myself so I don't have the exact stats available.

Question

Been to this dungeon twice now.
    Once just to see and another time when 2 teams were forming so I thought might as well. 2 teams soon became 1 we were all about lvl 60ish. People leaving and stuff.
    what I want to know is is there anything in there for a martial artist? or any other dungeon? I would like something even if it is not that useful just to have it. Or is it another case of nothing for the MA?

Sunraven
    lvl72 MA
    Ragnarok Inc. (RK1)

I was in the TLR dungeon w/ a MA friend. We were lvl 38 and 40 then. We tagged along with a lvl 65-80 team that welcomed us. We weren't allowed to loot many bodies because we weren't doing enogh damage, but earlier on we were able to take one of the mobs down to about 40% HP and the higher guys finished him off. My MA friend got a MA suit chest piece and boots off this one mob. It was ql 47. This was early in the dungeon though, not sure if they still drop same type of items later on, but I'm sure the ql would be a lot higher if they did still drop the MA suit items.

Xia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12