Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Tragic losses for two departments

[ALL] OTPC: Tragic losses for two departments

OTPC: Tragic losses for two departments
    September 24, 29482 - [Global]

This past Friday, in two separate incidents, two valued members of the corporation were lost.

It has been learned that there is an investigation underway into the events surrounding the death of Omni-Reform Counselor Michael Dologhon. While many details of his death have not been released pending the ongoing investigation, the counselor was killed by a perma-death rifle. The rifle had been reported stolen earlier in the day, and was recovered at the scene. It is stated that the counselor was killed Friday evening, by a single shot to the forehead, while in his apartment. An unusual feature noted was that the casing from the bullet used to kill the counselor, had been engraved with his name.

Little is known of the 35 year old counselor, as the nature of his job required most personal details, and the work he did for the corporation, to be classified. However, one recent event in his life was the separation from his wife, who left Rubi-Ka a few weeks ago and traveled to an undisclosed location.

In other sad news, Omni-Pol Investigator Lex Mcalistair was tragically killed on the same day, when his transport's engines malfunctioned over Pleasant Meadows. Omni-Med was unable to recover his insurance pattern, due to technical complications. Foul play has not been ruled out as a possibility; however no evidence has yet confirmed it. He was returning to Omni-1 from a routine investigation of a crime scene when the transport developed problems, which black box records indicate the pilot had no time to address.

41 year old Investigator Mcalistair devoted the last two years of his life to investigating and undermining organized criminal efforts within Omni-Tek territory on Rubi-Ka, being involved in several major arrests in the past year. Omni-Med has confirmed that they are looking into his insurance malfunction, but assure citizens that the system remains near-flawless, and this was an isolated incident, unlikely to be repeated.

Omni-Tek offers its condolences to the friends and families of both men. Reform agent Lorelei Maugerry is offering her services to anyone needing assistance in dealing with the loss of these valued employees.

Why couldn't Baljian of found one of those bullets...Then 'Trans would be Productive again.

*sigh*

Still a Tragic loss for the two Departments.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tragic... Will there be a service for Officer Mcalister?
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

I'm supprised no clanners have decided to celebrate yet that there are two less Omni employees on Rubi Ka. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    I'm supprised no clanners have decided to celebrate yet that there are two less Omni employees on Rubi Ka. Oh well.
    No one should celebrate the death of honest men. I cannot speak to to the Character of Dologhon, but I've met the late Mr. Mcalistair and he was a good man.

People may celebrate war victories, but not the passing of individuals who never did anything to anyone. I would hope people would have more dignity then that.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    Speaking only for myself, not really much 'a need to celebrate death, regardless of whom was involved.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

from what i have heard of and from what Dologhon has said to me, i dont feel it too harsh to say that Rubi Ka is better off without him, as he was nasty bit of work.
    As for Mcalistair i had heard good things, but the point i was trying to make was that, there are some clanners out there who are insensitive enough to celebrate these two deaths. i dont think i need to point a finger either at the group i am talking about, as their horns mark them out.

i'm sorry, our leaders are currently all too drunk from celebrating too much, please leave a message and we'll make a statement when sobered up

I've no great love for Omni-Tek, but if you're going to kill them, it's better done with a bit more dignity than how these two died.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister