Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadowlands: What will Neutrals look like?

According to the story, neutrals will somewhere along the line be foreced to chose sides. So not letting neutrals into Shadowlands might be a solution Never seen a non-gimp neuter anyway ;p

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

neutrals

Neutrals are going to be a nudist colony.

Originally posted by Various
    It wouldn't suprise me if what really happens is that whatever faction you belong to appears as angels and all other factions appear as demons.
    God, I never woulda thought of that..but now that I see it lain out in front of me, it's all so simple I cant beleive I didnt see it. imho, this is overall the most likely and reasonable idea(unless you want to look demonic ) The only other idea I could come up with is that you choose how you want to look when you first enter the shadowlands, clanners and omnis getting demonic/angelic to choose from and neuts getting demonic/angelic/ghostlike.

Heheh... I'm sure at least some of you have played Army Operations.

Your team appears to be the Army to yourself, and terrorists to the other team. Very amusing.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I interviewed Funcom at E3, and it was mentioned that Clanners would be the "angelic" ones, and Omni would be the "demon" ones.

Of course, this could be subject to change...but that's what they were saying at the time.

Since I'm a neut, I've been very interested in this. But, also in the interview, the Funcom rep said a lot of disturbing (to me) things about Funcom planning to "force people to pick a side."

-Jayde

Angry Demon? Angels?!?!?

Ok, one of the cool things about the game is individualism with a persons character. You can customize their skills, their physical features, their clothing and build virtually an entire personality around your character, even right down to his or her voice when the booster pack comes out.

I think that making everyone "demon" and "angellic" rapes our characters of who they are, they will be left with no individualism, no sense of self and everything will be black and white.

Are we really prepared to be 'just another player' ?

I want to appear as Larry, the self-righteous dogamatist angel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12