Thread: is LARGE HARD bronto hide dropping yet?

is LARGE HARD bronto hide dropping yet?

just asking on the slim chance 14.5 fixed this

I petitioned about this and the ark guardian something said its ingame, but with higher ql it is, the hardier its to obtain.

So ingame .. Yes.. its here. Not seen it yet. But its here.

heh well arks have been known to be wrong once or twice lol
    I will belive that when I see it heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

i can't say for post-14.5
    but it was not ingame before
    no matter what ARKs say

Funcom may still be unaware of this bug,
    because n00bs keep confusing the LARGE SOFT
    or HARD PATCH of hide with the LARGE HARD patch

and threads like this end with some retard chiming in with
    "I have 3 of them in my bank!!"
    yet they shut up when people offer millions for a piece.

Arrow That reminds me of...

"But I just saw a carrier craft in the shop, you're wrong!!!!!!!"

I hate stupid people who can't read (well, they can read, but they don't comprehend at all) or remember things straight if you ask them 5 minutes later.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

i have 2 carrier crafts on a char that i dun use, dang that nodrop thing.

Cal
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Actually, I don't see the need to make the tunic part so dang rare? Noone (nearly) uses bronto anyway? The only people I know who would want to wear it, are low levels, with no creds for carbonum plates. Then hunting brontos for a fullset carbonum is a nice way to get armor.

Funcom won't say whether this "rarity" has to do to some stupid event in the storyline.

I guess they just don't want us to wear it. :/
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

i say funcom and their ark's are full of s***! this IS NOT in game... if it was ingame some joe blow would have found at least one and posted it in the shopping channels and/or on the forums. i believe it when i see it and at this point i haven't seen anything. can it be so rare that it hasn't been seen or looted in a weeks game time? i think not. i've been glued to the forums and shopping channels all week waiting for this item and this item only... but alas, another funcom blunder.

my freakin sig says it all.

Originally posted by Frakk2000
    Actually, I don't see the need to make the tunic part so dang rare? Noone (nearly) uses bronto anyway? The only people I know who would want to wear it, are low levels, with no creds for carbonum plates. Then hunting brontos for a fullset carbonum is a nice way to get armor.

Funcom won't say whether this "rarity" has to do to some stupid event in the storyline.

I guess they just don't want us to wear it. :/
    I wear bronto, and I like it too.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

i now wear a combo of bronto (sleeves and gloves), dragon (boots and pants), and technical ceremonies (body and helmet). actually looks decent.

post a screenie of your noob looking butt, i wanna see it.

Cal
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

there is one in my signautre :-) just replace the bronto pants with dragon and there you go.

The breastplate is neat, but that helmet is so butt ugly Svpernaut you should be ashamed to let someone take your picture in it =)

But seriously, it still amazes me how FC keeps reusing the old graphics for stuff people hardly ever wear (for a reason maybe?) - cool items like this should have unique looks, and it doesnt have to be more elaborate than the color tint of that breastplate (or dragon, bronto, carbonum etc)

And the Large Hard Patch doesn't drop still. Some GM's say it's in game, some say it is but doesnt drop, and some say it isn't at all. ARKS say whatever they think you'd like to hear when they don't know the answer =)

For the bronto armor guide on AA a month ago, we were contacted by a lot of people saying they had a piece - most turned out to be large soft patches, and those that still insisted they had one were unable to show it in a tell even (either patch or finnished chestpiece), with "Uhm, cant seem to find it". None that I know of have ever seen a piece.

Hopefully soon though, and hopefully also with the missing piece that goes in your back slot called "Bronto Tail", a 20m long, 5 tonne heavy real bronto mama tail you can drag along for show =)
    Cheers,
    Ellusion
    Anarchy Arcanum
    ---
    201 Ellusion, Doctor | Eqp
    202 Snowfish, Agent | Eqp
    215 Edeus, Doc-pet | Eqp

Proud General of Ragnarok