Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK1] Freelance: Who is Leeroy Jenkins?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by juksrz View Post
    (( windguaerd had his runins calling others names or so that didn't agree with him, and i'm sure others called him names if he didn't agree with them. So in the end it's live & let live, if u like it, u can applaud here, if u don't like it, unless funcom uses their nazinja mod skills to secretly delete your replies ur still in a free world to give your opinions too, wether it hurts someone or not ))
    ((How about you go and do your own thing for the community, and let my effort alone if you don't like it?

In the years I've played AO I've had few personal confrontations with people OOC, mostly with some who were trying to tell me what to do, or how I should do things while they made zero effort to do anything at all related to what they were criticizing.

If you can come up with better articles, go for it. If you're going to attack me as a person, I think you know where to go with that.))
    Last edited by Creacal; Nov 28th, 2008 at 17:52:35.

I wasn't as upset that Noticiero wrote it as much that FC allowed it to be posted .

It's not trolling if you believe in your post.

Bubba, I respect you alot, but I disagree with calling it a suckerpunch.

meh... I've made my position known so I'm just going to drop it.
    Last edited by Creacal; Nov 28th, 2008 at 17:51:52.
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

*screws up Chuck Norris interview notes and throws in bin*
    Last edited by scenenheard; Dec 1st, 2008 at 14:47:20.
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

First off, FC doesn't ok these articles, ARK Events does. Thusly feed back goes here:
    ark-events-feedback@rt.funcom.com

Second, if you have an issue with Noticiero there is a PM option. Use it. I don't care to hear/read personal OOC arguments, and bear witness to nerd-rageing epeen flexing thank you very much.

pissing on a thread, No mater the quality, is just immature.
    Point Blank

Creacal may have gone in and deleted a bunch of posts, but please notice that.

I've already made my point, I'm not going to start over, What's the point of roleplay in AO if it's not even based on AO?
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

Hmm, I really wish Events or someone would write a new story to divert attention from this. It would seem people aren't spending enough time gaming, rping, or having fun to be wasting so much energy attacking or defending a silly pop-culture spin off article.

But maybe everyone should realize reading and replying to these is totally voluntary. And besides it was pretty much clear what the story was about in the title, it wasn't like it was "50 dead in a massive bombing" and it turned into some bad leeroy joke. If you read the title you knew what you were getting.

Anyway Events peeps lets get some new news please.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

((To avoid further ooc comments that may or may not cross the rules of this board,
    lets close the thread and let it find its deserved rest on the following pages))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12