Thread: Skills required for Carbonum?

Skills required for Carbonum?

What do I need to have in order to make Carbonum armor? My little nooby engineer is interested.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

There has been several thread regarding this issue, first of all you need the Preprogrammed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Hard Armor) that comes in QL60 - bossloot, it's hard to get. Rest of the stuff can you buy in shops

I think you need chemistry to process the plates into the etch, then mechanical engineering to complete the armor with the MRR

I never raise my chemistry and I was able to etch the carbonium. Now I know chemistry is required to tan hides and such.

oki, my fault then

to make carb you need chemistry and mech engineering... i've made hundreds of suits, trust me.

bronto armor uses chemistry to tan, and agility to make.

plug for the best game site around... www.anarchyarcanum.com that has all the tradeskill info your heart could ever desire.

i don't know the guys who run it, but i appreciate their time :-)

Yeah my bad. I just happened to have enough chem for that piece I mad the other day. It does require it for whateve reason.

I Need to know which ql of mRR is needed to make ql 200 carbonum and maybe ql 200+ (if FC enable ql200+ armour making)

i dont want to waste my newly acquired pppe

i need report of all who post here and make ql 200 carbo

thx for our incoming answers

Originally posted by Svpernaut
    to make carb you need chemistry and mech engineering... i've made hundreds of suits, trust me.
    You need electrical engineering as well to make carbonum But the requirement is a lot lower than ME or CH
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Originally posted by mindy07
    I Need to know which ql of mRR is needed to make ql 200 carbonum and maybe ql 200+ (if FC enable ql200+ armour making)

i dont want to waste my newly acquired pppe

i need report of all who post here and make ql 200 carbo

thx for our incoming answers
    I have a QL65 MMR and I can make up to QL130 armor so far. (I haven't tried higher yet.) =)
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

I have a ql60 MMR and i make ql200 all the time.

Don't put it past funcom not to nerf MRR's to be more in line with the rest of the items in the game (clusters/implants for instance).

Why not. They never said they wouldnt. When the QL400 armor comes out I'm sure a few things will change.

/me shouts something nasty about funcom and the nerfs they do
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

when the ql400 comes out funcom will be bankrupt and all players will be playing SWG and AC2... lol.

how would people wear ql400 armor

one piece of ql220 ive seen takes around 661 agi to wear fully implanted and buffed i dunno if you can get that on and actually keep it non oe

and posted in another thread about ql my shape soft is ql21 after a screw up and it makes ql200 hide
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

the higher level armors and implants are meant for "game expansion." but the thing that funcom didn't take into consideration is that they will be bankrupt by second quarter of 2003... thanks to games like AC2 and SWG, and thanks to their stupid developers and managers.

I remember before release the devs where swearing up and down they would never up the level cap. They said the arranged it so level 200 would be extremely rare and hard to get.

LMAO!!!

Hard to get? Maybe.

Rare? Never say "Rare" because then people WILL try to get there, and since the path to Level 200 is so obvious ("Kill stuff") Everyone who decides they want to WILL get there sooner or later. And probably sooner.

I think they may still be scratching their heads, wondering why their highest level players aren't 150ish and running 25 percent missions.

Speaking of carbonum, does anyone have an extra disc?? :P I'd LOVE to get one. Will pay..
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers