Thread: At least pharm tech will have a use....

At least pharm tech will have a use....

just made a Jobe implant. Took me 1008 pharm tech instead of nanoprogramming to put the cluster in a ql 192 implant.

Looked kind of cool though, +53nano delta in a shining slot. That could be useful. Got a screenshot if anyone has a place to put it.

Oof. 1008 Pharma to make the Jobe implants? Well, I'll have more skills to spend my already thinly spread IPs on now.

BTW, do Jobeclusters drop from solo-missions, team-missions and/or bosses?

Found one Faded cluster of Nano Regeneration, but it's not something I'll put into a Feet implant.. Need my evades-clusters more..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

doc with green pharma tek, maybe i won't ipr those points.

Would be nice to get a buff though, rather than having to log in my trader to give my doctor a pharmacy buff :/

Regards,
    Caleena
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Its odd (yeah I have 1Kish in pharmtech also now) Some implants require other skills though. At least a friend messaged me asking if I had (cant remember.. wasnt pharmtech) so I could build him a 220 implant.

Depends on the implant or cluster.. one of those I'm guessing.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

I wonder why Jobeclusters need Pharmatech to be combined... are Jobeclusters more organic than regular clusters so a working knowledge of medicinal procedures is required?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

beats me but its nice to know pharm tech will have a use. I've been tradeskilling for 2 months now and i havn't used it up until then (except for making myslef some hp/nano stims)

I use pharma all the time to make plasma and Emergency treatment kits.

Just a reminder that Engineers get a pharma buff (you mean we may actually be asked for it), its not a line though its just a one off +62
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

yeah. unfortunately it uses those deep blue nano skills I can't afford to raise.

Philosopher's Stone isn't all that expensive, IP-wise. When you get to level 85 or so, you can begin putting some IPs into PM/SI; raise those skills to 235 (IIRC, the nano requires 257 in PM/SI to cast). Use Expertise for +20, and Int boost for +2. Voila, you can now cast the nano.

Agents get a +50 buff, it doesn't stack and they can probably cast the eng one before engineers can. I just looked it up and they can even cast the eng one before they can even cast their own, go figure.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it