Thread: Where can I get shape soft/hard armor instruction discs?

Where can I get shape soft/hard armor instruction discs?

How can I get these instruction discs? I know these are very rare but I want to get it by myself.

Someone says they're lvl 60 team mission boss loot but I wonder if they drop from normal 60lvl mobs as well, like Grid Armor MK I?

I'm tired of asking someone around my lvl to team with me for a moment...

From everything I have heard they are ql60 boss loot. which means you will have to pull missions less that ql60 to get it. Loot generaly is higher on boss's than mission ql.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

I got a 174 v2 from a boss in a 50% team mission (136 at the time). Slag is right.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Just to be completely accurate its not a disk, its a pre-programmed photon emitter (PPPE) that you find.

QL60 apparently and team mission only
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Makes you wonder if these might drop from any of the new camps...

Cheers,

~R~

We can only hope.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Yap. They drop from the new outdoor bosses. Found (and sold) a shape hard PPPE on the battle mechdog camp boss in aegean. And it was my first try there too, got exacty ql60 loot, go figure!

/Jereziah