Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DragonCon 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    Oktoberfest?
    Now that would explain ALLOT wouldn't it?
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

*signs*

would like to be @ dragoncon too but i've got to go to school -.-

Ok so dragon con is on now and anarchy online presentation is alredy over isnt it? Any news about AO, is there any word about new graphic engine? Anyone know something?

Sorry i`m not there

I was there last 2 years, but couldn`t make it this time

Any scoop on the AO graphic update? pic..? video...? You know you want to share

Hope to see you all next year !

Quote Originally Posted by astroblaster View Post
    Ok so dragon con is on now and anarchy online presentation is alredy over isnt it? Any news about AO, is there any word about new graphic engine? Anyone know something?
    the AO presentation is monday. the aoc one was tonight tho. was interseting. tho, if i had the time, be great if i could make it back up there for monday.

got to hang out with a few FC n00bs after the event. and omfg. its amazing how... uh... "normal" they all are. ok well.. except for the few of em that just had to sing kareoke (however spelt) at the bar/resturaunt we all went to.

maybe i'll really try to plan to stay longer for next year. just so i can further harrass them more!

but for the short duration i was there, it was a great time.

oh.. and as for details of whats in the AO presentation, the few people i asked werent sure. and siliririrlononon already had a few people swarming him with questions, so dunno if he knew anything more about what is planned for it. but i think most all agreed there prolly wouldnt be any new engine details

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

heheh sounds like you was having great time hanging with froobs=) Im suprised AO presentation is monday all sources say it shall be in saturday but well, i can wait 1 day longer. I just pray they will say at least a 1 word or show 1 screen about new graphic engine, ao fans badly need it... In other case what would they be talking about, new raid interface ?? Thats not what we need tbh.... Anyway i have subscribtion up to 1st september so if there will be none news about upcoming content i quit becouse i dont see sense playing it anymory :/ Too bad there is none sci-fi placed mmo out there that would be even bit like Ao. Ao2 pls!
    p.s. sorry for my bad english

I'm guessing they'll have material from the upcoming Booster pack. They pretty much -have- to have some info on the graphics upgrade because as soon as the session turns to Q&A that's going to be the focus of 90% of the questions.

"Errr.... ummm .... does anyone have any questions that aren't pointed?"

Someone, for the love of god, ask a question about the crypt of home chests.
    -Ashram 202 ish fixer on rimor- Proud owner of Manta A.V.

ask them how many people are actually working on the game engine or if it is still the LONE ENGINE CODER.

Hmmm, a check on the DragonCon schedule pdf on their website says the AO session was at 5:30 pm Friday, AoC at 7:00 pm Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Hmmm, a check on the DragonCon schedule pdf on their website says the AO session was at 5:30 pm Friday, AoC at 7:00 pm Friday.
    apparently it changed. all the fc guys told me it was monday. and the aoc event happened a bit later than 7pm on saturday. and it didnt end till around 9pm or later i think it was.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Well, if the session is set for Monday (today) it would almost certainly be a morning session as the convention closes down during the afternoon.

That's a good way to avoid the tough questions and speculation...Good job FC!

This almost certainly means there is no new game engine (which I have suspected all along) and the end is near.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

soooooooooooooooooooooo?...
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Winners of the Global Supremacy Sweepstakes are supposed to be announced today too...nothing yet though of course. I guess if they wait until 11:59 PM Hawaii time to announce it, that's still technically Sept. 2nd, even though it's the 3rd in the rest of the world.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

The AO panel happened at 10:00 a.m. on Monday. The AoC did happened at 7:00 on Friday and then there was another at 2:30 on umm... hmm not sure actually now if that was Saturday or Sunday because I overslept and missed it.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Winners of the Global Supremacy Sweepstakes are supposed to be announced today too...nothing yet though of course. I guess if they wait until 11:59 PM Hawaii time to announce it, that's still technically Sept. 2nd, even though it's the 3rd in the rest of the world.
    I'm not sure when the announcement will be made, but I do know that the Funcom staff that was there was not leaving until today. I'm not saying that means there will be a delay in announcing anything because of course I don't know their plans. I'm just suggesting patience.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    The AO panel happened at 10:00 a.m. on Monday. The AoC did happened at 7:00 on Friday and then there was another at 2:30 on umm... hmm not sure actually now if that was Saturday or Sunday because I overslept and missed it.
    Why you lazy thing remind me to spankya sometime..

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast