Thread: Suggestion: High level outdoor hunting!

Suggestion: High level outdoor hunting!

Please? There is nowhere to hunt outdoor, hasen't been since 12.6!!!! Please oh PLEASE give us places to hunt outdoors? And make the xp worth it.

It really sucks to not be able to hunt outdoors because noone else ever wants to because you get 2-3 times as much exp in the SAME MISSION EVERY TIME....

You could even spend 2-3 months makeing a "content patch" and call it 'high level hunting patch' then release it 3 weeks late.

I Feel Your Pain

I stated the same thing in my post about the Boss Loot Hoarders.

Funcom said there would be hunting out doors now. However, they forgot to balance the idea out. They forgot to give the high levels a reason to move off their safety cushion.

Funcom as even removed the PVP notice in Mort and the Ninja areas east of 20k outpost. *sigh* remember those days. I remember taking my level 15 NT out to Mort only to die and die trying to get back to MMD. I shouldnt have saved in Mort. Two Atroxs came to my rescue. 8D

I remember having such fun hunting times at level 75. Even when it first turned PVP. Mr. Hairdo always hunted us instead of Borg. 8D I helped him loose his title but I am sure I also help him get it back.

Then we moved to Broken Shores.

Maybe this is another one of Funcoms plans to string the higher level players along. Maybe in the next patch it will be a surprise announcement prior to the patching coming out.

"We got to gives these people something to hope for"

*hugs*

I got my eye you on GM Ashed. 8D

great!

im not uber in pvp, but the idea of having to fight my way through BS might give incentive to look else where, and take some of that safty blanket away, or make team PvP more common.
    and its a easy fix that wont take an eon to bring out.
    DO IT FC !

oh wait,
    most peeps above 120 have yalms,
    they better make BS a no fly zone and have fighter mobs shooting yalms down. (but not parrots, too fast, and birds are harmless, why shoot birds)
    i can hear it now....
    Atrezor: can i get parrot other ?
    [to] Atrezor: NEVER! NEVER! NEVER AGAIN! TO ANYBODY!
    /me goes out of her mind giving parrot other buffs and joins a enforcer support group for people that have suffered the same type of stress

wait,........ oh yeah, a root will take down a yalm. nm