Thread: idea for a mainly pvp/rp based org.

idea for a mainly pvp/rp based org.

I want to make an organization sort of with a mafia/mercenary kind of feel. Doing jobs for rubi-kan citizens such as item retrieval errands, mission completion, vengeance, and other things of that idea. Practically everything is right... for a price. Avenging rubi-kan citizens would still have limits, if the person does have an organization the family would go into much consideration before attacking the member, which would usually be done by either attacking when vulnerable(flagged), taking their kills while in the wilderness, or if in an org, in order to avoid harassment, attacking their towers. The org would be completely neutral, not taking sides, so they have the ability to serve both sides. Org contracts to avenge a player would also not be allowed to be pursued to the point they could be petitioned for harassment. Banning is not worth credits ingame or a little fun.

However, above all contracts, above anything else, is respect within the family, honor within the family, helpfulness within the family. Also, roleplayed missions would be allowed to be created and set by the org leader or one of the org generals. If you are interested in the idea please respond or send me a private message. I am not very developed on the atlantean server and so I would need people more well established than I am to make it an effective org. I wouldn't ask much of anybody who donated and helped out with the org to grow, I would only require creative control in the concept, and would not hand over the highest title in fear of the org turning into something it was not intended to be.

You can also contact me in game. My main is Dontorino. If you are interested in helping start up the organization while anyone is accepted to help, a few main things I'd need is someone with experience in creating a website with forums, and people with experience in dealing with ingame bots would be especially appreciated.
    Valkyrieval, 220 Keeper, Rimor
    plus way too many alts!

((Picture a dark, smoke filled room. A table of hard men, wearing cheap suits and fedoras...surrounded by 'tommyguns' and henchmen))

Gunfytr looks across the conference room table at his Team Leaders.

"Word is, we got someone tryin to move into our "territory"."

"Who is, Boss?", growls Beersoldier.

"He calls himself 'Don' Torino. Sounds like hes a real 'Mafioso'", Gun says, grimfaced.

"So what we gonna do about this? This could set a bad example for the rest of the sheep, uh, I mean, the rest of the public", sneers Erikose.

"Its like this, see? We cant have someone just movin in...so, we may need to stop by and have a 'visit'. Explain the errors of his ways."

The others laugh darkly.

"Yeah, I think we need to give him an 'Offer he can't refuse'. Who knows? Maybe this time tomorrow he'll be 'sleepin with the fishes'.

Gun looks over, "Hey Moss! Go finds me some concrete....I may have a 'Job' for you."

Gun looks back. "This is OUR THING, and noone is gonna mess it up...."
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

I take it it's not an original idea?
    Valkyrieval, 220 Keeper, Rimor
    plus way too many alts!

((lol Nah, just havin some fun with it. There are quite a few RP orgs out there...just have to find them))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

(( this is what obsoleet was supposed to be! recruiting is open if people want to join and wake up the org again.. and we still have our city. ))
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

Quote Originally Posted by Arimathea View Post
    (( this is what obsoleet was supposed to be! recruiting is open if people want to join and wake up the org again.. and we still have our city. ))
    ((I always wondered what happened to obsoleet. Nice to know you are still around))