Thread: GIZ A JOB GUV! da-maula needs a guild.

GIZ A JOB GUV! da-maula needs a guild.

Ok time to get my main in a good guild.
    Majormaula is currently a 144 omni enf and climbing.
    Me is devoted to da thug life and would like to offer my services to a deserving family.
    I like to be generous and helpfull and and im a horder in RL as well as AO so ive allways got items for me m8s and im happy to give them away.

Im not a begger and i dont really need any items. All im doing is saveing for my VT egg at the mo, or rather saving up for the soul frags

Here's what im looking for:-
    A guild with a little history. I dont want to join one thats only been going a few weeks please.

An active and enthuseastic leader.

A bit of organisation. The odd event or raid on a unique spawn would be cool.

An ethos of "hey, lets help each other out" or something close

Being an enf i'd love to poke my head in and blow a rassberry at tara so any guild that organises the odd trip to camolot would get some big brownie points

So, leave me a message with a little info.A web page would be cool if you've got 1.

/me munches on a bronto burger with cheese and waits for some work to come in
    Last edited by Phat Phin; Sep 21st, 2002 at 23:39:45.
    Hey! quit moaning.
    When i get *%&$#? off, i take a large lump of industreal metal and go and hit somebody in the head with it

A.K.A Majormaula 154+ enf
    Currently saving for me VT egg.

/me SOBS. nobody wants me
    Hey! quit moaning.
    When i get *%&$#? off, i take a large lump of industreal metal and go and hit somebody in the head with it

A.K.A Majormaula 154+ enf
    Currently saving for me VT egg.