Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know you're a nerd when you say wOOt in public

LOL, n00b, afk, wo0T, fux0r, teh sux, leet, sux0r, griefer, I have used them all in public most just garner a strange look. Oddly enough because of my profession we tend to get aggro'd frequently by mobs with questions like "My friends keep telling me I am sending them a virus through the email what does that mean?", or "Hey, my computer is doing something weird... blah blah blah... can you come over for free and fix it?". Even the grey mobs aggro IRL. All I can say is thank god I'm not a gynecologist I hate to think of the weird aggro they get in public places. I think I would _have_ to carry an MCS with me at all times.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

hehe ive had people probably think im mentally deficiant or something cause Ive written your as ur

The other day Im sitting in my room looking out the window (my window has shutters so its a little hard to see through) and I see this thing sticking over the roof of a house that looks like one of those opifex haircuts (you know the ones with the sticking up spikes) so anyways I see it and I think " oh s*** that opifex is about to gank me" and I jump off my bed and onto the ground thinking he wont see me
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

Originally posted by Fyrestarter
    The other day Im sitting in my room looking out the window (my window has shutters so its a little hard to see through) and I see this thing sticking over the roof of a house that looks like one of those opifex haircuts (you know the ones with the sticking up spikes) so anyways I see it and I think " oh s*** that opifex is about to gank me" and I jump off my bed and onto the ground thinking he wont see me
    OMG u're a sick sick man
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

I have dreams about AO too

I was a member of Omni-pol and we were going into a clan Fixer crackhouse and I was like bursting people with my assault rifle and stuff was so cool

the sad thing is my dreams about AO are more entertaining then the game actually is
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

never said 'woot' in RL.

but when playing p&p RPG, it's common to say stuff like 'ding' and 'grats'.

I told my mom (over the phone) that I had to go AFK for a sec.
    Had to explain what AFK ment when I got back

Originally posted by Whiterrabbit
    my ex GF wooting at me is disturbing...
    I'm not sure I am brave enough to ask.......

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

My best friend and I decided to go out to dinner the other day. We first went to The Outback, which was very crowded, it being a weekend. We both exclaimed "Crap, the Outback is camped!"

Then when we were driving to the next place we got caught in traffic, which we both referred to as lag without even noticing...
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by Rogoff
    I asked one of the guys at our helpdesk to follow up with a client and he said "Aww, man, I've got bad aggro with her".

I start cracking up, and everyone else is looking at him like "what?"
    Roflmaotipmp

oh and if your at the store, arent you already AFK?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

"Crap, the Outback is camped!"
    ROFL!
    i can just picture it
    lol
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    Member of Storm

once when I had drinken a bit to much alcohol I said to my friend that he was lagging really bad,, think we laughed all night and after that we always used the term lag instead of drunk.

"Roflmaotipmp"

What the, what's that suppose to mean?

I say woot and noob a lot

lol I dream about ao too... I dreamed I found ga mk I on every claw I killed... and making a lot of money...
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

Have to get something out of a teacher's room:
    "Crap, I gotta go camp Ms. Somer's room now."

Good grade on test:
    "I am teh uber l33t!"

Humiliated someone in public
    "Feh, you got 0wnz0red"

Hurricane Holiday (see my udder thread ):
    "Omfg that totally roxx0rz"

Amongst me and my hardcore gamer buds (though most of them play EQ ) leet speak and internet lingo is the norm. A couple of my teachers who also play games likewise aren't known to say "The grades on this test basically suxx0red." Alas, most of the class kinda gets lost at that.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

<- used to help at 10sixhomebase.com =)
    sega sucks...

lol

now if only i had a hoverboard in AO!
    Last edited by Karrd; Sep 25th, 2002 at 06:46:40.
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    Member of Storm

Originally posted by Marvin "Kukulza" Locknane
    "Roflmaotipmp"

What the, what's that suppose to mean?
    Roll On Floor Laughing My @ss Off Till I P|ss My Pants... old IRC term
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12