Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what do sold able to kill at 220 !

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Take a chill pill

"randomalpha
    Eleet

Does not equal "guys" plural
    This is what happen when you're goal is only to whine: You jump on a random thread, read only the first post and type a painful to read wall of text about how emo you are.

And ot add to the soldier love, AMS is the defense that use HP the most. So lets add Ado Brain, 2 masterpiece bracers and all the other HP adding items that been added lately.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

"What are soldiers able to kill at 220?"

God.

Last edited by bugsplat; Jul 31st, 2008 at 10:53:03. Reason: That broken English hurt my face.
    Screwed over for the last time.

Go find a new game to play, this one no longer deserves respect.

Quote Originally Posted by momokalex View Post
    Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    There there now...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

woa!!! I cant believe you guys actualy made a thread like this... All you soldiers that is crying and saying "we need love"...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Look at those poor fixers and all thoe other professions that didnt get anything from FC for a long time...look at traders! there arent much traders left becouse they didnt inprove but people STILL play them! ...look at engis, they didnt get nay new stuff since I dont even remember!! To be honest soldiers are 1 of the proffs that got the most love over the years along with MP!!...so plz shut it up and open youre eyes and man up a little. *sigh* ....You can start youre whineing how bull**** I am and how im not right...we all know soldiers were one of FCs fav. !!!! When even the tought of not getting enough love comes into youre mind goahead and start thinking about traders those poor traders...have a good day

fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200% lol (when they are running, which they do alot with 2 weapons and 4 specials) and FULL AUTO i still dont know why people keep crying that fixers suck, it looked dam fine to me when i played one, in fact, of all the 10 classes i played at 220, just a bit above ADVY fixer was the easiest to stay alive on, it beats advy in that department because 1 its ranged meaning you dont have to fight any melees and 2, it roots and AREA SNARE and is 100% unperkable, i think fixers got the soldier complex, since they got full auto, for some very odd reason they want to be able to also stand still and tank 5 people for 1 min

1)Its because those are players not-220 and not even AI20 and in not twinked out gear.

2) Everyone is dieing a lot in BS and are jealous of so called uber profs, which are like ~3, means rest 9 profs are more or less unsatisfied with their defense.

3) Each prof thinks that they deserve to kill everyone (more or less). I bet there is no such prof who thinks that agents should be their nemesis .

woa!!! I cant believe you guys actualy made a thread like this... All you soldiers that is crying and saying "we need love"...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Look at those poor fixers and all thoe other professions that didnt get anything from FC for a long time...look at traders! there arent much traders left becouse they didnt inprove but people STILL play them! ...look at engis, they didnt get nay new stuff since I dont even remember!! To be honest soldiers are 1 of the proffs that got the most love over the years along with MP!!...so plz shut it up and open youre eyes and man up a little. *sigh* ....You can start youre whineing how bull**** I am and how im not right...we all know soldiers were one of FCs fav. !!!! When even the tought of not getting enough love comes into youre mind goahead and start thinking about traders those poor traders...have a good day
    woah man.

No need to post a troll post, even when the OP was already answered by a few of our own, no need to make the fires bigger if it isn't necessary.

Given the poster is at TL5 where things are quite different for soldier, he asks us how different TL 7 is, assuming it might be as bad. We can give him how it looks without having to resort to trolling now (this goes for all the other trolls in the thread).
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200% lol (when they are running, which they do alot with 2 weapons and 4 specials) and FULL AUTO i still dont know why people keep crying that fixers suck, it looked dam fine to me when i played one, in fact, of all the 10 classes i played at 220, just a bit above ADVY fixer was the easiest to stay alive on, it beats advy in that department because 1 its ranged meaning you dont have to fight any melees and 2, it roots and AREA SNARE and is 100% unperkable, i think fixers got the soldier complex, since they got full auto, for some very odd reason they want to be able to also stand still and tank 5 people for 1 min
    You haven't played your fixer in a while?

"fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%"

- heal delta 4590hpm (Taken from my HD that ticks 153 every 2 seconds)
    - long hot 2904hpm
    - short hot 2880hpm (and 5400hpm for the lucky few)
    - Hot procs: 2196 hpm + 2535 hpm

Total before LE=10380hpm
    Total after LE=17631hpm with teamhot or 15110hp with new shorthot

First aid stims and first aid perk are not counted into that.
    Looks more like 50-75% increase depending on if you can use the teamhot or not. And that both your hot procs run all time. They have 5% firing chance so if you miss alot because you have a low AR compared to your targets evades, They might not fire at all.
    So the 50-75% increase is optimal numbers. Where in hell did you get 200% from?

Roots and Snares:
    Alot professions have good resist against snares. Pet professions can unsnare/unroot their pets in seconds.

4 specials:
    Yeah, If you are using a Craphander that is and then you can dismiss Fling totaly since it will hit for almost nothing, unless it crits. And that would be once every bluemoon.
    Burst can hit for from about 600-900 to 1800-2700 depending on how much reflects target has and how many bullets that hit (if they hit at all).
    FA misses totaly more often because of lower AR then Burst, But yeah it can cap on Enforcers, Soldiers, Agents and Docs but far from often.
    We also have about 1min20sec recharge on it, if you remember.
    The average AS on Craphander range from 1270 to 1815, depending on target has rrfe or not.
    The average critchance has gone down from about max 10% to as low as 3-0% on those that we could crit before.
    Nope, Fixer pvp damage is not that scary for that many professions nowdays.

We did get 250 more aad, 50 from personal research and 200 from SWS XI, and lost 29 evades from the change on how SL runspeed nanos works, does that counter the AR boost that some proffesions got? nope.

100% unperkable:
    Thats not really true and , I've been perked tru Dof+Limber, And I have a static base defence that looks like this: ~4.6k dodge ~4.3k evade close and ~4.1k duck.

Did you play your fixer when the 40% cap still was in place, things where alot different back then.
    Last edited by Fekal; Jul 31st, 2008 at 19:33:42. Reason: Forgot the part about 100% unperkable, he he
    Fixer issues

fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

If you take out HD from those calcs then fixers heal increase has doubled but I won't argue with you about that.

why is so many including in their calcs ONLY their own evade/aad boost (research/spinner) but when speaking about opponent's AR all general items are included.
    For general def rate
    25 aad/25 evades from DB ncu
    20 aad more from both iGOCes
    20 aad from ACDC
    50 aad from inf defender
    50 aad from inf. vision
    95 aad from both bracers
    50 aad/ 100 evades for those who can use it from def3
    30 aad from summoned terror ring
    Thats like 370 def rate added, not many profs have gained that much AR (this is excluding personal nanos/research/gear)

Of course AR has gone up with general items too, but if you are excluding soldiers, added aad/aao difference is marginal and I would say aad is added more, I play defensive style agent and that setup would be completely useless if AR came out on top.

Other question is what did they do to those evade mechanics after LE...

And about unperkability, Racatti made even post braging how unperkable he is with limber now to trox agents, so blame him
    Last edited by Biggysmallz; Jul 31st, 2008 at 19:58:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    If you take out HD from those calcs then fixers heal increase has doubled but I won't argue with you about that.

why is so many including in their calcs ONLY their own evade/aad boost (research/spinner) but when speaking about opponent's AR all general items are included.
    For general def rate
    25 aad/25 evades from DB ncu
    20 aad more from both iGOCes
    20 aad from ACDC
    50 aad from inf defender
    50 aad from inf. vision
    95 aad from both bracers
    50 aad/ 100 evades for those who can use it from def3
    30 aad from summoned terror ring
    Thats like 370 def rate added, not many profs have gained that much AR (this is excluding personal nanos/research/gear)

Of course AR has gone up with general items too, but if you are excluding soldiers added aad/aao difference is marginal and I would say aad is added more, I play defensive style agent and that setup would be completely useless if AR came out on top.

Other question is what did they do to those evade mechanics after LE...

And about unperkability, Racatti made even post braging how unperkable he is with limber now to trox agents, so blame him
    Yes, I could use all those aad thingys, but in order to able to hit those that uses all I must concentrate on AR to any decent damage, wich I dont do.
    I do use the fixer ofab ring, DB ncu and the DB bracer (sometimes even the Improved vision thingy).
    So yeah, I got 120 more aad there , but it doesnt seem to cut it nowdays.

I haven't bothered with getting 2 iGoc, just using one normal and one Alappa Nano pad (I need the extra nano skills)

I can choose to use all new aad stuff, but it would hurt my AR badly +gaining some unpleaseant extra HP, A lose/lose situation for me.
    Fixer issues

fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    still a classic.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200% lol (when they are running, which they do alot with 2 weapons and 4 specials)
    How does 2 weapons and 4 specials help you with a defensive proc?

You know the ones that trigger on hits, hits that happen the fewest on fixer out of any prof?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    Racatti made even post braging how unperkable he is with limber now to trox agents, so blame him
    Only in theory with def3, not anymore tho, nerf new TTS
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post

You know the ones that trigger on hits, hits that happen the fewest on fixer out of any prof?
    Whoa, stop the presses.

Racatti finally admitted his prof is capable of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Yep it's true hell is frozen...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post

Well the proc hots fires when you hit stuff, not when you get hit.

You are thinking about the procs on ofab ring and helmet rite?

I've seen the ring proc fire once when I was tanking Aune, lol

PS

Sorry for hijacking this thread, not my normal behaviour

DS
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by Fekal View Post
    You haven't played your fixer in a while?

"fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%"

- heal delta 4590hpm (Taken from my HD that ticks 153 every 2 seconds)
    - long hot 2904hpm
    - short hot 2880hpm (and 5400hpm for the lucky few)
    - Hot procs: 2196 hpm + 2535 hpm

Total before LE=10380hpm
    Total after LE=17631hpm with teamhot or 15110hp with new shorthot

First aid stims and first aid perk are not counted into that.
    Looks more like 50-75% increase depending on if you can use the teamhot or not. And that both your hot procs run all time. They have 5% firing chance so if you miss alot because you have a low AR compared to your targets evades, They might not fire at all.
    So the 50-75% increase is optimal numbers. Where in hell did you get 200% from?

Roots and Snares:
    Alot professions have good resist against snares. Pet professions can unsnare/unroot their pets in seconds.

4 specials:
    Yeah, If you are using a Craphander that is and then you can dismiss Fling totaly since it will hit for almost nothing, unless it crits. And that would be once every bluemoon.
    Burst can hit for from about 600-900 to 1800-2700 depending on how much reflects target has and how many bullets that hit (if they hit at all).
    FA misses totaly more often because of lower AR then Burst, But yeah it can cap on Enforcers, Soldiers, Agents and Docs but far from often.
    We also have about 1min20sec recharge on it, if you remember.
    The average AS on Craphander range from 1270 to 1815, depending on target has rrfe or not.
    The average critchance has gone down from about max 10% to as low as 3-0% on those that we could crit before.
    Nope, Fixer pvp damage is not that scary for that many professions nowdays.

We did get 250 more aad, 50 from personal research and 200 from SWS XI, and lost 29 evades from the change on how SL runspeed nanos works, does that counter the AR boost that some proffesions got? nope.

100% unperkable:
    Thats not really true and , I've been perked tru Dof+Limber, And I have a static base defence that looks like this: ~4.6k dodge ~4.3k evade close and ~4.1k duck.

Did you play your fixer when the 40% cap still was in place, things where alot different back then.

2 hots pre LE, 4 after LE, thats double, double is 200%?

being perked by MR dosnt mean you are a *perkable* prof, if you were, people wouldnty use MR on you would they

and no i played fixer very recently, and about the dmg, yeah i cant die, only to Nts, but im still gonna whine i cant insta kill everything every 2 seconds ;P

and about the AR boost everyone got, yeah, a ranged advy now can get over 3450+ def rating just with limber, yeah...

fling even though usually does crap, its still a special which can hit and trigger a PROC

if people had such root and snare resist you wouldnt see fixers going around area snaring everyone and get away, even if you are snared for 10 seconds, thats more than enough for a fixer to be half across the BS

im not saying fixers are OP or anything, but they are MORE than fine, just, like i said NTs are just wrong, but hey, they are bad for everone, just more to low hp people

Main problem, summed up in a nutshell, is that Soldier AR goes waaaay off in the 3.Xk range, which basically ignores evades and AAD and blah blah blah. You can hit us reliably, we call hax because our dodge-ranged is bright green. FC: 1 Logic: 0
    Screwed over for the last time.

Go find a new game to play, this one no longer deserves respect.

looks like all fixers are just gimp then (no offence).
    there is 1 fixer on RK2 wich i cant perk* (omni side) with 3.8k AR. (I guess there is 1 other as he always copied the setup after it became public)

If he manages to achive that, why cant the others?

Its pretty much summed up by Fekal:
    I can choose to use all new aad stuff, but it would hurt my AR badly +gaining some unpleaseant extra HP, A lose/lose situation for me.
    YOU (everybody that is whining) decide to not go the full route and then whine about others (here Soldiers setting up for AR) that do it.

with a low AR soldier (not twinked out, not setup for AR) you cant even beat a fixer.
    his HD/HoT/sit dow is bigger then your dmg as you are unable to perk/burst/fa him.

* Draw Blood is excluded, as it uses HP as atk skill.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

When someone have a high AR, you need a high evade. I fail to see why you claim it as illogic.

Other then that, as said if you don't go a def route, you won't evade someone who went offense route.
    Because as a I didn't go full AR I miss a lot on well equipped fixers.

Besides that, Fixers defense have been ignored by FC for a while. Going a full def route is too unreliable now.
    As for the HP argument, I have no love for low HP. Because I rip out a good chunk of health every regular and cap burst+2 bullet FA, and then it's "whine whine whine I don't understand". I even fought sometimes on regular and perks alone.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I wanted to make a witty post but then I realized that I had failed at reading.

Nice discussion in here tho. \o/

Edit 2:
    2 hots pre LE, 4 after LE, thats double, double is 200%?
    Double is 100% actually. :P
    Last edited by Cour; Aug 1st, 2008 at 15:07:22. Reason: failure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast