Thread: RK1 vs RK2

RK1 vs RK2

Well I started out in RK1 near the beginning, but soon found that many exploiters (cheaters) had risen up. I'm talking about 1k boards, weaponry use, massive amounts of duping (ips, creds, etc.) Due to these things I left RK1 and started anew on RK2. This started out all fine and good until the population crisis was evident. Not only is there hardly anyone there, but RK2 gets NO events (and don't even call those things they do events because 1 gm sitting on a couch while we all stare at him is NOT an event.)
    Sure the lack of people cheating is nice, but without people and a storyline its really bland. Now the idea of switching RK2 people to RK1 seems ok, except for the fact that we would be pushed back into the mass of exploited characters. I guess its really too bad that more people didn't leave their super twinker/exploited characters and come to the holy land (RK2). I suppose if FC actually gave a sh%t about RK2 it would still be alright.

Thoughts?

/exploit

Talking rk2

What ? You missed the recent attacks on Tir & Newland, and the Christmas party yesterday ?

Only real cheats I have noticed are people with 1000 token boards.

But I also know some people with legitimate 1000 token boards.

So you never know.

Spend IP, agro MOB, DIE, Spend same IP over again or Debuff Run into the thousands, raise run, IP gets added to your pool instead of subtracted. Players who maxed every skill on thier characters untill these were fixed is what keeps me from even remotely considering playing on RK1. Forget the token boards (even though I think token dupers/buyers should have their token count reset to 0 and be suspended)

Anyone that has used these IP exploits, or duped a token board, should get their account closed and the char deleted. But I guess Funcom doesn't have the balls to do that.

That christmas party in Reet Retreat was a pathetic excuse of a event. It was exactly like dfault said. 2 GMs walking around, alot of lowbie players thinking it was cool to see someone with level 300, but nobody actually did ****.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt