Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone Kill Stexer!

Someone Kill Stexer!

You know that little level 1 trader in Tir arena? That POS that has a 71 reflect shield and essence? Someone has to kill him soon. This guy lures nubiz into fights by advertising on the OCC. Not only that, but he ganks low level players that are fighting. Something needs to be done about this player b/c he is ruining the game for everyone else.

Kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

lol

i know he fought one of my alts

If he is lv 1 and able hold a damage/reflection of 71 points and essence I would question if he exploited or not. Seriously doubt with 71 reflection shield that anyone would be able kill you at lv 1 before they kill themselves hitting you once or twice.

he didnt exploit, hehe
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

how not?...essence and 71 reflect shield must take at least 50 NCUs...someone look into this

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

Have you forgetten?

Arrow

lmao

I think I know him
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Yes you know me, Merc. *wink*

This is Stexer, the level 1 neutral trader this thread is named for.

First of all I'd like to point out that I do not exploit and never will. I'm clean as a whistle. There's no need to take action with a /petition for it's already been done. I spent a while talking to an exploits GM to make sure that they know I'm clean. It's all in the math, kiddies.

About me ruining the game....? Yes I ask people to fight me, and if they do, they do. I'll hit people without their direct consent for various good reasons, and even if you look at it from an RP point of view, it's okay. I can't recall just jumping another neut. If I have and I forgot, please respond to correct me ^_^;;. I don't target 'nubiz' at all - in fact just today I turned down a fight from somebody who wanted me to tell them how to get to the arena because it was their first character. There's no fun in that!

People have killed me. Yes it's possible =P One that I remember well that was in my level range was a level 5 agent named Iswet. His X-3 went right through my armor. He's a wonderful twink. We both stopped at a very low health, so he didn't actually kill me. I got killed by Ourburst today, a level 9 fixer. He had a great strategy too. Perschett is also a challenge, we haven't fough fully yet but he's scary indeed being a Rookie level 9 enforcer.

I've had some fun kills though! I got a level 17 soldier once, and an 18 martial artist. Exciting to fight people that much higher!

I enjoy PvP, and I've been doing it since sometime in the 12.x era. Boy those days when MMD was full.. so fun.. Anyway. I don't look to ruin people's fun, it's just that many of you are seeming very ignorant of what "NCU" is.

My NCU (Nano Containment Unit) holds nano programs that increase some stats. I have enough NCU to get certain nanos into my NCU, so I do. It's actually a wonderful tool for PvP. I respect people that enjoy fights where people rely solely on their own nanos because that's a perfectly fine and interesting wayh to fight. However I do not respect players who, in their seeming ignorance, show their dislike of 'outside-buffed' players in vulgar and abusive terminology.

It's our choice. And it's their choice to fight using their own nanos if they wish, but judging from the /shouts I see and /tells I get while in the arena, many of these players mistakingly point out that somehow 'self-buffed' fights are the standard. This cannot be true, for the game gives very little suggestion of this. Self-only nanos are for the caster only, so nanos that do not have this restriction must be meant for other people. I'm getting a tad tired of the players that are ignorant to this fact and I've been happy to reveal the truth

If you'd like to contact me, you know my name! I usually hang out at the Omni-Entertainment Arena or the Tir Arena. Good luck out there, PvPers!

Stexer
    Last edited by Stexer; Sep 21st, 2002 at 10:48:40.

aye a pre patch back when trader buffs were castable on others -_- Funny see lv 1 in ql 50 implants and 100 + ncu's back then.

Talking

I do believe he is legit, doesn't mean I dont like it.

I havn't seen him gank yet, but if he does, I'll get him.

Jodzio is my hero! *smiles*

lol :P

That Iswet guy won't duel me! Neither will Webekilling, since I know she is going to read this.

Webe's alt just kicked my ass though..
    Last edited by Jodzio; Sep 21st, 2002 at 09:39:35.

Mess with Stexer and you mess with me /strong1

Hehehe stexer... nice nice... you know the secret of lowbie pvp... Trader> shields> Full defense... muahaha... good apprentice.

Sexter, you almost make me regret leveling to 26. I would have enjoyed a fight with ya. I am having a hard time getting apprentice right now because there aren't very many rookies out there my level and most of the rookies my lvl are Traders.. I don't duel traders any more. ;P I have learned my lesson the hard way. Twink MA vs twink trader = dead MA.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

i'm questioning the integrity of the people on this board for the first time..it's a shame

i really dont care if he kills stupid n00bz who don't have any PvP points anyways (i guess that's the nature of the game, but it's still wrong), but the ganking of people that are fighting "fair duels" is ridiculous.

it is incredible: a DRUNK (in RL) clanner said i was ganking in Tir arena in his guild chat (a high, influencial one) when i wasn't. it took a friend in that clan to clear my name, but it was still hard to do. if it wasn't for her i'd be blacklisted. why aren't the same standards put on here.

kurtz
    Last edited by mgbkurtz; Sep 21st, 2002 at 18:22:32.

Have you forgetten?

71 hp?... cant you just stomp on him and swip him under the carpet or something? *smiles*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

71 reflect shield w/ essence

kurtz

Have you forgetten?

Originally posted by mgbkurtz
    71 reflect shield w/ essence

kurtz
    6k hp and 4k ac =p Still stomp? *grins* =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

we are getting off target =-p

kurtz

Have you forgetten?

Best defense against these kind of lowbie buff whores is to simply annouce outloud that he's running higher end outside buffs. This way, he won't be able to fool anyone into fighting him and eventually he'll do what most of the other little twink buff mongers do....leave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast