Thread: new bug warning when NPing: implants changing

new bug warning when NPing: implants changing

This happened to me just a few hours ago. I reported it and sent in the screen shot of the chat confirmation of what happened.

I was doing QL200 (normal) implants for someone. I saved the right HAND for last because the shining inner fire cluster needed 1k NP skill and I had to find an MP for the boost to get over 1k.

I put the faded and bright in with no problem. When I put the shining inner fire in, the implant changed to a QL200 jobe right WRIST implant (not a refined implant - a jobe implant) and all the clusters had been changed. I forget exactly what the clusters had become, but one had become a health or nano delta cluster.

Fortunately, I had a spare empty 200 rt hand in the bank that I gave the guy along with the wrist, but he was out the clusters he had bought (though he now has a wrist implant that may be worth something). I don't know if this is a consistent occurrence with 200 rt hands and shining inner fire clusters, or not. so just a word of warning.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Your NP skill must have sent it over QL200... Talk about a sloppy error in the DB. Shouldn't the Jobe implants be flagged as something other than a normal implant?

There's another confirmed bug with NPing where QL170ish leg implants will randomly become QL201-202 Refined ear implants with NCU clusters installed when programmed.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

happened to me too, my waist with faded agi & bright max health changed to a jobe leg implant; clusters changed too