Thread: anyone know how to get more than 12 faves

anyone know how to get more than 12 faves

Is there a way to have more than 12 favorites in my favorites list. As a crat there is a ton of nanos I use in different situations, would be nice to have the ones I really need during fights in my favorites, between buffs, nukes, charms and speeches, Im well beyond 12.

As you fill up the slots, new rows of slots will open up, just scroll down.
    Next
    Level 140 Opifex Adventurer
    Rimor

I recommend you use multiple hotbars instead of your favorites panel. The right hand column can already have length issues between having your map, team (if on one), personal stats (so you know when buffs are running out) and perhaps friends list open.

One good method is to keep your pre-combat buffs in one bar (I use Shift-0 for mine), and then your combat nanos/macros/items in another bar (Shift-1 for me). I also keep all boosts in one bar (Shift-5 on all my characters) and all nanoskill expertises on another (Shift-9). Then the others fill up as is relevant to the class I am playing.

My MP has the worst hotbar crunch. My biggest wish is that my combar bar had more than 10 spots. But with 3 different pets to create, rename and buff, as well as five levels of nanoskills buffs, I've come up one or two hotbars short of the way I would most like to organize things. Oh well.

Trying to do it all via the Favorites panel would be a nightmare.