Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters / Exploiters in PVP

lol i love peeps that thnk being in a plane is a get out of pvp free card

I love peeps who are happy to slam people in yalmahas for their novice title, yet refuse to duel someone in the arena.

Hi Besh!

lol yes!

smokin pplin their yalms while they think they are safe in carebear land is FUN(NY) i did it to 2-3 omni at EFP today and made them lose hard earned xp...i felt good about myself to tell u the truth, cuz then came the tells of how i was being petitioned cuz they should be able to lvl safely with no risk at all and how i was 71 lvls above them and blah blah blah...

arf

stop
    Feeding
    Troll

Guys, why do you even REACT to Cloudeth threads? I mean whats the points? Sure it can be funny as hell, but come on...Give him a break, he's gonna get a heart attack in front of his comp!

Phionna is prob the worst of the bunch... what a wenc**h
    she drive everyone crazy.. how many guilds has she been booted from?

and Dragonfly is kinda funny cuz at least he has a funny web page about how much of an ass he is in pvp

"I love peeps who are happy to slam people in yalmahas for their novice title, yet refuse to duel someone in the arena.

Hi Besh!"

first of all its not possible to get your title solely slaming lowbies if it was i would know about it

i do not solely pick on newbies i do not discriminate i kill everyone i can and i die quite often you can ask around on that one

i will glady head to a 0 percent zone where i can root and get out of range (which is not possible in arena)

i will gladly head to a 0 percent zone where you cant run away when loosing or shiled wears off

i will gladly head to 0 percent zone wher my odds of battling more then one is the slimest

now that is a duel wanna take me up on it?

anything else is your advantage

Besheba is right on this one, arena and NTs.... LOL, we suck there. So a fair fight would only be in for example PW. Thats where i usually go when i really want a duel, but most ppl dont want that. Anyway, currently im not willing to duel someone with 9k health, aint got enough nanopool in pvp for that. Thats about 16 nukes, before nano resists is counted in...
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 23rd, 2002 at 02:43:01.
    NT phone HOME!!

Cloudeh, you remind me of a newbie in UO..."d00d, is this game meant to played in color?"

im so glad i stumbled on this post

first..hi besh and ultra1.

second: cloud..i will kill your toon every time i see him. if i see yoiu in a 100% zone i will follow you till you are in a 25% zone and kill your toon there. why? because here you are whining about dying when i have personally seen you gank also. as a matter of fact you and about 5 other omni ganked me in 2ho. now..i have killed you a few times since (2ho, efp) and i feel fantastic evertime i do it.

3rd: phi and insp DO NOT exploit. like me..insp is an MA and all we can do is hit Q till we can attack, phi doesnt need to exploit. do what i do..grid to 4holes and take the ferry. i do that all the time so i dont get grid camped. works wonders.

4th: a ways back i wouldnt fight anyone grey to me or in plane till i made a lower lvl toon and watch higher lvl omni do it over and over to clan in 2ho. so i said screw it. so since then..i dont care what proffession you are..what lvl you are..if you are over lvl 75 and omni and i think i can take you (lets be real..im not gonna be able to take lets say..garv etc as im a cheesy MA) i will. and u know what..im still a rookie after about 3 months of bein one and i still die about 25% of the time and i still get ganked by 3-8 omni at a time sometimes.

so if u zone into 2ho..plane, car, solo, standing, sitting whatever is clever..and you TAB celestiness lvl 160 MA. run..cuz you is gonna die or ill die trying to get you.

woot

thats a good philosophy, i dont ever check the lvl of the omni when i attack, i just tab and fire. when the loser that i killed messages me saying "im lvl 77 NT, your 86 lvls higher than me, i hope u feel good about urself" i reply back and say "yes, i feel damn good, hurry back" omni gets everything they whine for (and u little bastards whine a LOT) so im sick of being halfway nice to any of u, i dont care who u are i want to kill u

When I die I just stfu, note my killer's name and will backstabb him back someday.

It's war, that's how things are supposed to be. Kill or be killed by whatever means necessary.

ok

This thread allmost makes me wanna lvl my gimp ma again till atleast 150 so i to can gank and kill people at my lesiure.
    Seriously if i had the power to do it i propably would to, but as it is now i settle for whining on all the 140+ griefers

Vandame

Re: im so glad i stumbled on this post

Originally posted by celestiness
    first..hi besh and ultra1.

second: cloud..i will kill your toon every time i see him. if i see yoiu in a 100% zone i will follow you till you are in a 25% zone and kill your toon there. why? because here you are whining about dying when i have personally seen you gank also. as a matter of fact you and about 5 other omni ganked me in 2ho. now..i have killed you a few times since (2ho, efp) and i feel fantastic evertime i do it.

3rd: phi and insp DO NOT exploit. like me..insp is an MA and all we can do is hit Q till we can attack, phi doesnt need to exploit. do what i do..grid to 4holes and take the ferry. i do that all the time so i dont get grid camped. works wonders.

4th: a ways back i wouldnt fight anyone grey to me or in plane till i made a lower lvl toon and watch higher lvl omni do it over and over to clan in 2ho. so i said screw it. so since then..i dont care what proffession you are..what lvl you are..if you are over lvl 75 and omni and i think i can take you (lets be real..im not gonna be able to take lets say..garv etc as im a cheesy MA) i will. and u know what..im still a rookie after about 3 months of bein one and i still die about 25% of the time and i still get ganked by 3-8 omni at a time sometimes.

so if u zone into 2ho..plane, car, solo, standing, sitting whatever is clever..and you TAB celestiness lvl 160 MA. run..cuz you is gonna die or ill die trying to get you.
    THAT'S THE SPIRIT~!

BTW, when I log ultra on for some PVP one of these days, you are next on my DEATHLIST too cloudy =[[[

Talking Lol

Essten, that was best I've heard for a long time, can those whining ****ers realise it's war?

"...hurry back"

ROFL...

I dont whine about dying you loser.

I died loadsa timea at the event, did i whine? no?
    When have I last whined? ages ago.
    where did I say, I HATE DYING CUZ IM CRAP OR I CANT TAKE IT?

Show me?
    Hehe.

So wrong.

Oh woot I found a Screenshot!
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...1/name/phionna

She Can root okay?

http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...1/name/Inspira

http://cloudeh.50megs.com/EX1.jpg
    As you can see I am damaged and in my yalahama....
    Ofcourse...She attacked me, was else would it say attacke by inspira.? :P

Anyway, a few seconds later phionna Rooted my me in my yal and ,killed me very fast.

http://cloudeh.50megs.com/EX2.jpg

The picutres dont prove much, but if you look at the times, what I am saying, "getting angry" showing it was that person and that fact it sayd attack by...player.

And finally... http://cloudeh.50megs.com/cheat14.jpg

I was rooted.

Okay so if you say rooting yalmahas is okay?
    Then the fact its bugged so that I CANNOT GET OUT.
    I cannot fight back, I can do nothing.

Oh very fair, why dont I tie your damn amrs and legs together push you over and kick your stomach in till you die?

I thought not.

Hey cloud,
    What zones where these pictures taken in? I can't really tell...

As for getting attacked in a yalm... that's fine... but it should let you get out... When did this problem start? I've seen people rooted getting out of yalms in the past... did they screw it up in one of the patches?

-D

I dont midn be atacked I just dont like ti when I cant get out, when i can then root me al you want.

First pic 2ho.
    Second ...ressurected in trade.

Ok, I thought you were talking about getting attacked in a 75% zone...

As for the yalm thing... does it always work that way? Or is it just the occasional fluke? Just wondering because I know it hasn't always been this way. It would not suprise me to find out Funcom screwed it up in one of their patches.

-D

What's the point of the last picture? That a trader rooted you? That's PW by the way and is 0 gas, not 100% gas or 75%.

And what's the point of the inspira pic? She didn't root you, you are still in the air. She attacked you sure, but it looks like she got one hit in before you took to the air.

You do understand that zones often load for the client with time still left on your client side timer, while the server side timer has already hit 0?

And another thing, you say you have a set of low level eyes you keep in 2ho to watch what happens to your other character. If you see inspira standing by the whompa why do you zone into 2ho in your plane?

Again, I just don't get it, you are some kind of player hater that just spends all his free time trying to get people banned and suspended for things they AREN'T even doing.

All you are accomplishing by these complaints is making yourself a bigger target in game.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Jan 23rd, 2002 at 22:01:34.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast