Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst ganking experience ever.

Originally posted by Stexer
    Yes Playahata was a menace! I killed him once though on my NT, using a couple soldiers as meatshields.

Remember when MMD used to have people? It was always a party. A death party but a party!
    Yea, serious..MMD is a ghost town these days.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Snarf in Sabulum

Nothing scarier then being in your yalm and all of a sudden dropping down onto a building because you've been rooted and then being beaten by an atrox with a huge beam
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

Angry Drnil

The time I was in Tir arena and got ganked by fellow Omni Dr. Nil... I will keel J00 Yet drnil! =)

Dueling Gunandahalf at 2ho then seeing like 10 people from Storm pop out of the grid and try to gank me. Good thing I ran fast and avoided death hehe. =p

Originally posted by Whatsamatta
    Ganked by Uberfixx at 2ho with the cheap-*ss casting-while-falling tactic before that was made impossible. Lame-and-a-half that junk was.

hahahahhahahahahhaha lol...

DIEEEEEEEEEE LAPLOTE DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ lvl 16 agent that ganked her way to apprentice with 60 pt dmg shield and essence.

i doubt any1 will post about me ganking em so i ll do it for em.

well, the best one i cant tell u all cuz i got banned for doing it.

second best:

me"help some clanner wont let me use the grid he is lv 75 some1 kill me"

omni "ya i ll get him for u"

me kills the person who went to help me

omni "wtf i was going to help u!"

me "hawhahwhahwhahwhah!!!1!!!11"

of course i got all the screenshots
    http://angelfire.com/comics/aostories

lol fly, ur bored fella? :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

"hmm stexer i was a twink in those days too.

veev/bruise/playahata/heydude/zeth... the list goes on.

i was pretty good around lvl 40 almost had novice. then gave up after getting owned in 2ho by playahata who wore battlesuits over his armour and had a q 190 gun on at lvl 36.

getting ganked? hmm i got ganked alot but it sucked when fopus who i thoguht was my bud ganked me in mmd while i was fooling around with some freinds (temporarily clan at the time)"

Posted by Nothingman

Those were the days... MMD was fun as hell.

I wasn't really a twink but I pvped alot around lvl 35-40 with Bigkicker.

Now a question for everyone. What was the name of that lvl 40 Omni Novice Fixer from those same days, Always stood AFK at Tir Arena?

There is a Reward for the Name of this Character, I've been trying to figure his name Out for a long time.

I used to love watching Veev, Bruise, Playahata, and Zeth go at it.

"Sneakshot" lvl 143 Agent Retired
    "Krazykrat" lvl 154 Crat Retired
    "Bigkicker" lvl 85 MA Old School Retired

Reward Won

Silentprey wins the reward of my life saving for the name of this Fixer. Deklen was his name.

Only time I died with Letah was when I was duelling someone, was at 75% and won. After that chatted a bit with 5+ omnis around me (ent arena) then a soldier called Markt zones in, alphas and im dead and he runs out instantly

Never was insta-ed with a soldier alpha before

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Worst death ever:

Mass PvP in 2ho, i went to go finish off a trader's health with my chs alpha, he dies, and i am the only one left who didn't zone yet..i make my way back to the bunkers with people shooting at me and debuffing me...i was rooted, tried to use inexp 'x pm x si needed' i was thinking 'wtf? did the trader drain me that much?' evac wasn't working either...the omnis moved up and every shot hit me i was thinking 'wtf happened?' and then saw my ncu wear out upon death:
    You hit Zylina for 4 points of Flingshot damage.
    Nanoprogram Divest Skills (Advanced) terminated..
    Nanoprogram Rapid Palsy terminated...
    Nanoprogram Greater Prolong Encounter terminated...
    Nanoprogram Plunder Skills (Advanced) terminated...
    Nanoprogram Nano Shutdown terminated...
    Nanoprogram 2 handed blunt incompetence terminated...
    Nanoprogram TimeSpace Incompetence terminated...
    Nanoprogram Luck's Fickle Fate terminated...
    Nanoprogram Psymod Incompetence terminated...
    (and then my beneficial buffs lol)

I'll never forgive Zylina, Jacksr and Halfdeck for that one lol
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Being set up for a gank in Tir arena by a friend :|

damdidum!

Must been when i was 80ish and that damn Fryli came out of nowhere and wiped out me and my team at aces in efp. still owe you for that Fryli!
    MrHaga the sexyest MP
    = Tranquility =
    Servers first 220 MP
    Servers first AI 30 MP
    Damn you Fryli!

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

The site will be available again in approximately 2 hours!

Are you the owner of this site?

To check your daily bandwidth usage, click here.

To obtain a higher bandwidth limit, click here.

U need more bandwidth Dragonfly, i wanna read all the storys
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Re: damdidum!

Originally posted by MrHaga
    Must been when i was 80ish and that damn Fryli came out of nowhere and wiped out me and my team at aces in efp. still owe you for that Fryli!
    lol , dont forget to add wenzell to the usual " ace camp visitors list".
    ;p
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

LMAO, dragonfly is f'ing hilarious!!

gimmie me pegleg lol

I'd say the worst ganking experience I've ever been part of was when Soalitis tried killing me twice in Tir Arena when I was standing around talking to friends. After a good minute, I was at 100% health and 80% nano and he was at 5% so he had to run and zone.

It was the worst in that he failed miserably

I liked his excuse though. "I was self buffed."

--Tsk

Grrrrrrr I was so upset

I had had a bad day at work hadnt lvled in about 3 days cus all teams split up in first room or all died so they left anyway so I go to arena to relax for a bit and guess who comes in The St00pid B**** eva Valtrina i run and ask her if she will gank me she says na donk gank low lvls, So i go in to talk to my friends Nehte and Unit999 ( Unit999 helped me through it as I was really P***** off and was thinking of quiting ) next thing you know attacked by Valtrina and almost lost Apprentic now one more death and im f00ked btw was only lvl 76 the i got sent to prison because I was giving her abuse that was the worst AO day of my life ( Btw It's Iownedj00 here :P say hi to Silky )

P.S please get her back Jho Or my lil hun Unit999 :P
    Last edited by Tabathacash; Oct 31st, 2002 at 02:22:43.

Originally posted by Whatsamatta
    Ganked by Uberfixx at 2ho with the cheap-*ss casting-while-falling tactic before that was made impossible. Lame-and-a-half that junk was.

hehe..hehehhehe.. heh.. gogo ubbe?
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast