Thread: Division 9 RSGE again recruiting...

Division 9 RSGE again recruiting...

Division9 Academy Reopens
    » Posted by: Div9 Gridfeed (09.20.29476)

After over two months of reorganization and restructuring, Division 9 is pleased to announce that our Academy is now officially reopened. Those interested in pursuing a career with the division, can now enroll in our current Academy class.

"The reopening marks the beginning of a new system of things for Division 9," remarked General Glenn "Barzillai" Craddock. "The quality of cadets that will come from the Division 9 Academy, a unit within the DEA, will be of the higest calibre. We will be tougher and far more strict than ever before. Omni-Tek deserves the finest, Division 9 demands the finest."
    General Glenn "Barzillai" Craddock
    Founder & Co-President
    Division 9 RSGE
    ::Serving Omni-Tek::

I will attest the the quality of this org myself. I'd say it is easily one of the top 3 omni guilds out there, and probably the best for new players, with hundreds o' members to answer all your n00b questions, and though from my experience, most players leave once they reach the extreme high end levels (150+), there are still plenty of highbies in there to provide a very enjoyable 30-200 experience. I'm not currently in Div9, but I was in it from November until July, and I can say that it's a fine org. I mean, hey, they've got a GUN named after them!
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

As a Drill Instructor within the D.E.A, I can promise you a whole lot of fun should you be man, woman, opi, soli, nano or troxy enough to apply...

A Drill Instructor's idea of fun is to be kind and nuture potential cadets through the easy life that is boot camp..

Oh.....A Drill Instructor also has a tendancy to lie...............

YOU WILL BE RUN RAGGED, DRILLED, MARCHED, SMASHED, BROKEN AND THEN.....YOU GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN FOR THE FUN OF IT !

You want the best.................

Come join RSGE Division 9

And be trained by the best.............

Jugg out *salute*
    205 Martial Artist
    Board Member
    Death before Dishonour

I would give the division a very high rating and endorsement for anyone looking for a guild on rk1 that is also looking for a change of pace, a guild that is not focus solely on the nlc to bs express, but instead to also fully embrace the RP aspects a guild offers to a player.

But to be blunt and honest too, if you are looking for a uber guild or a roxxor guild (what ever that is) then please save yourself and Division 9 that time and look else where.

Lyda Carnalla, Doctor, Omni
    Contracted to Lucifer's Dawn

juggy bump
    205 Martial Artist
    Board Member
    Death before Dishonour

Great to see Div 9 back in action
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Do you have lvl reqs on your recruits?

If so what are they?

And I don't play 24/7 any chance of getting in despite this?

I've never been in an org before even though I've been playing for close to a year now, my new main is still a lowbie and it would be fun to take this game to a different level and see what it has to offer.

Respond to this post and I'll be gratefull for any input on the questions above.

PS!I like the idea of rp wich is something I've sorely missed out on so far.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

Come see us at http://division9.rsge.net

Applications as per the link..if there are vacancies in the academy still.
    205 Martial Artist
    Board Member
    Death before Dishonour

Originally posted by Juggernort
    As a Drill Instructor within the D.E.A, I can promise you a whole lot of fun should you be man, woman, opi, soli, nano or troxy enough to apply...

A Drill Instructor's idea of fun is to be kind and nuture potential cadets through the easy life that is boot camp..

Oh.....A Drill Instructor also has a tendancy to lie...............

YOU WILL BE RUN RAGGED, DRILLED, MARCHED, SMASHED, BROKEN AND THEN.....YOU GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN FOR THE FUN OF IT !

You want the best.................

Come join RSGE Division 9

And be trained by the best.............

Jugg out *salute*
    Hehe, Jugger you are making me proud

Guess we choosed you well and now your all troxy, Keep it up :P

Honestly tho, D9 is a good guild with good rules and regs. I should now since i was there longer than any other guild i have been in on this rock.

But if you have MeBeUbEr attitude i think the good trox i quoted will come down on you as a bad memory from forgotten times...

But apply it can be worth it!

oh... and BUMP... Havent done that in a long time...
    Freshman Cyril "Metusalem" Linder
    175 Trox Enforcer
    On my own for a while...

/had I wanted to play a level based game I would have stayed in DAOC!