Thread: PVP rule 75-100 100-150 150-200 lvls

PVP rule 75-100 100-150 150-200 lvls

I think its will much better... i hate when 180+ ganks all what better 75lvl

even BETTER!!! make it so u can only pvp with someone your own lvl!!!

bah the only thing u will accomplish is makeing lvl 99s gank 75s 149s gank 100s and 200s gank 150s... it will be the same... and it would be just another nerf to kill pvp... I have a guild we do events but its hard to do events for all but atleast with the 75-200 rule we can make events for all members 75+ thus also being a bigger event that way if we did pvp ur way we end in a stupid draw... my guild having 5 people lvl 130-140 the clan guild having 5 lvl 160-190s left... this is no war then... u cant do a last man standing then...

think of it this way when u are lvl 75 some lvl 200 ganks u... bah that sucks... then u get to lvl 200 and gank a lvl 75... guess what that lvl 75 was the lvl 200 who ganked u when u were lvl 75, just now he was playing an alt.... so u got your revenge and everybody is happy
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

PvP only if you can team with someone. No hard caps at all.

Nerf the level 74 PvP twinks.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

read my sig
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

this is just my opinion but i think it we should indeed keep the 75-200(even though a full team of 75 have 0 chance against a 200). this allows more to participate in the omni vs clan struggle.

yea read jecc's sig, if they did that id never log on the regular server again ;x

Thumbs down

Bah no way man, 75-200's great. Taking that away would be another high level content nerf, one thing you SHOULD be able to do when your high level is pick on smack talkin lowbies and show em who's boss, take that away = boredom.

Its fun killing the lvl 75s at lvl 200... :P

Seeing the little *****es run then tell you saying your a newb, You suck, and your gimped..
    Name the GM, And I most likely cussed him/her out.

-Hated among all the GMs almost as most as the players hated Xenome..

Better type this fast before the ban takes affect in the forums... Banned again by karmakappa for 24 hours..

-Master of being ban0rzed!

Karma, You should ban me in 6 more days.. Cause i was banned from IRC last night, and Im suppose to get banned once every week... Silly GM!

Biotrain..i remember that name..

Biotrain...ah it comes back to me now-of course i may have you confused with someone else and i apologise in advance if this is the case...

Aside from toastings from nts, there also used to be an Omni agent called Biotrain who used to prey on relative noobs in Mort.

Id guess he was about lvl 130 and out hunting peeps 75 and upwards..

Since then ive been back and saw the same guy and got the drop due to my map reader upgrade and despite superiority of some 20 levels, he went a runnin!

As i say, i apologise if its not you but if it is i have a question:-

Have you had a TOTAL rethink on your views on pvp or is it just the fact that the suppression in Mort is givin ya probs?

Love Riz

75-200 is fine.

What you propose won't work.

As it stands now, a lvl 200 can not attack a level 74 player, but a level 74 player can initiate combat with a lvl 200.

If what you propose ends up being the case, a lvl 200 can not attack a level 149 player, but a level 149 player can get the first shot/debuff off on a 200 player. Not fair, since 150-200 is not a lot of difference with regards to some professions. For example, a level 149 MP or Trader can still render me useless at 182 with their debuffs. To even stand a remote chance at killing one of them, I need to get my init debuff off before they debuff my nano skills. In your proposal, I'd have 0 chance since they would open with their debuffs.

Keep the PvP ranges how they are. It's "Anarchy" Online afterall.

--Tsk

Arrow I like em the way they are

Leave em... well maybe fix the level 74 twink thing... =)

When (in the rare instances) we do an major event with an large guild war... or in Camelot... the oposite side can send in an low level character to scout which we cant attack? Where's the logic in this? Its bad enough that we have to make sure we have people under level 75 to fight in events...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

i think 75-200 is ok BUT not in arena, u have to go back in 75% zone before someone gank u => u know i am playing a lvl 80ish Fixer and now i just can t pvp cuz of that

Drnil and leetnano just like to gank when u are doing a fair duel at arena... ganking lvl 75-100 i mean, they just can t duel someone 10lvl higher...

So why not more 0% 25% zone they just nerfed and Arena = u can accept or not accept... and why not make others arena like old one... ganking a lvl 75 in 2ho ok, but not in arena when u are trying to duel fairly...

Or remake the arena system somehow, that you have to pick an oponent before you can attack anyone or anyone can attack you... yes?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

that was biohover
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv