Thread: About the Dust Brigade...

About the Dust Brigade...

Have you noticed the large number of Commandos grouped in the deep end of Milky way's caves?

Any idea of what they are doing here?
    ________

Liberty is open to new recruits, active, social & mature Clanners of all levels, with or without expansions! Check the thread or our forum!

Lethanic, 200/0 Trader
    Anlryu, 220/19 Fixer
    And more...

We have noticed the same. Two of my scouts were killed trying to probe rumored "holes" in the Outzone barrier. We are goin to look into this more....if the DB have found a way into the Outzone.....this could be bad.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

(( just do latest DB quest ;p it says they're in outzone ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

((pfft..u write UR story lines, Ill write mine..))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

There's no doubt they found a way to the Outzone, also no doubt life is in here, there's a lot of roads continuing far away of fields...

Who is regulating Outzone field frontiers? ICC ?
    ________

Liberty is open to new recruits, active, social & mature Clanners of all levels, with or without expansions! Check the thread or our forum!

Lethanic, 200/0 Trader
    Anlryu, 220/19 Fixer
    And more...

Hmm now if my memory serves me correctly, some time ago the Pilgrim clan , dissatisfied with the inability of the clans and omni-tek to reach a peace agreemement, quit the clans and the council and headed to the outzones to carve a new home out for themselves.

Reports on how much success they may or may not of had are somewhat sketchy, but i am led to believe that they have had some success in terraforming an area.

Perhaps the dustbrigades have infiltrated the Pilgrims and their area and are using this as a base to stage their operations out if. if so it would explain how they can penetrate the outzone barrier. as they would be able to retrace the routes the Pilgrims used, and find ways to create new ones.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Veteran of Rising Phoenix

CoT Clerical staff