Thread: Borealis Discount Company Presents:

Borealis Discount Company Presents:

After the successfully Tickle-me-Tinkerbots and The Miniature Captain Hook Talking Dolls Borealis Discount Company proudly presents two NEW additions to their stocks:

1. Jaunay. The Red Freedom action figure! A handcrafted perfect model of our all beloved jaunay. Yes, she can talk, shout, curse and has even got a small inbuild compartment so you can get her drunk (talking may become a bit jibberish). She comes with a special feature: if you say mr.Curtis 3 times she will explode, go beserk or may just run away (a little side note and warning: not for children under the age of 12, DO NOT hold the Jaunay action figure in hand while trying out the special feature and as last: do not use on Omni-tek ground or near any or in Omni-tek city.)

2. Every little girl wants this for their birthday, The One and only: Dress-me-up-Agrestus.
    You can cut his hair! undress him everywhere! It's fantastic!
    Fully made of high quality plastic (chew resistant). Comes with 4 diffrent sets of clothing.
    (also available, instead of Agrestus, Zora)

For more information contact our support office or leave a message.
    Last edited by Tuxxcedo; Jun 29th, 2008 at 12:51:15.
    Tuxcedo
    Director of Borealis Discount Company.

Any similarities between RUR-bots and Jaunay are pure coincidental.

RUR-robots do NOT explode.
    They clean your house, and they are even happy to do so!

Just thought I should mention it.
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

oh! oh! oh! oh! i want both of those! one to annoy Agrestus with! and another to annoy Jaunay with!
    and is there an optional extra for something pink for the Jaunay action figure?
    Lasliana grins very, very, very, evilly

Ill doubt i can make something that small, but just for you I can input some of the facilities of that very pinky thing into the robot? for the days without hadrensen so to speak.
    Tuxcedo

RUR-robots do NOT explode.
    They clean your house, and they are even happy to do so!

That is deceptive and misleading information. R.U.R robots are not happy to work for everyone. i think R.U.R need to add disclaimers stating that robots wont work for people with a history of beeping backpack abuse.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Veteran of Rising Phoenix

CoT clerical staff

Poor Agrestus.
    Forever Neutral/
    Raise your Anarchy Online Morale/Jobe luxury apartment/Off-the-beaten-path AO
    Bored? Do something good

---

.....no...i will just have the normal one please...

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint View Post
    R.U.R robots are not happy to work for everyone.
    I dont remember using the word everyone. Working for everyone would make even the toughest RUR-robot tired and cranky.

Disclaimer: RUR-robots wont work for people with a history of beeping backpack abuse, unless you trick them. Or ask them very nicely.
    --Victor "Eeod" Linear. R.U.R. Engineer --
    Hath not a machine gears?
    Hath not a machine cogs, racks, pinions, cutters, bearings, spindles?
    Fed with the same electric, hurt with the same bits of grit getting in our works, subject to the same gremlins, healed by the same brute force, ignorance and big hammer as a human is?
    If you program us, do we not manufacture?
    If you take us apart, do we not shoot springs all over the floor?
    If you oil us, do we not purr?
    And if you ignore us.......... Do we not get ideas?

Dress me up Agrestus?! ......Tuuuuuux!!!!!

If I were you, I would keep to only selling these in Borealis. If you are spotted with these dolls in Newland or in the desert area, you will be arrested.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

by whom? you? on what ground?
    Tuxcedo

By the guards.
    It's just a friendly warning. If you want to run a shop or sell things you need to apply for a permit.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

we'll see about that.
    Tuxcedo

just deliver me an application and it should be no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxxcedo View Post
    2. Every little girl wants this for their birthday, The One and only: Dress-me-up-Agrestus.
    You can cut his hair! undress him everywhere! It's fantastic!
    Fully made of high quality plastic (chew resistant). Comes with 4 diffrent sets of clothing.
    (also available, instead of Agrestus, Zora)

For more information contact our support office or leave a message.

"Greetings! Are you still selling the Dress-me-up-Agrestus?

--

No, I'd like the Zora version, instead of Agrestus...

--

Uh, before, I need to know... It's chew resistant, but is it shock resistant?

--

Are you sure it can't support more?... Okay, and is there a stretcher accessory with it?... No?... Aw... Well, anyway, I'll take 12.

--

Yeah, 12, like "one two". Considering the low resistance to shock, I prefer to stock.

--

Alright, that'll be perfect. Have a nice day!"