Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Video treat

Wink

AWESOME Video!

Seven year's here and Seven more I stay !

Thank YOU funcom for keeping it up!

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Great video.

Its probably quite true that the game appeals to left side of brain, though its artistic experession just blew the socks of anything back when it was new, its just NOW it start to get "old" graphically, compared to games as Tabula Rasa or Age of Conan, miles better than any competitor launched at same time.

Have to congratulate funcom with achieving seven years in a field of business who is exeedingly hard,specially a amazing feat with the ups and downs of pioneering a game, with few, if any good role models, and boldly exploring new territories no mmo had gone before.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

So THAT'S what Sil looks like.... Would have been a little helpful if the people's names had their alias in between them, like Craig "Sillirion" Morrison or somesuch.

Also it would have been even better if we could see some more of the new engine....
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

really nice vid, thanks for thats

Nice video, I like how roosters were mixed in, relates well.
    I'm bit surprised about Gaute's comment on reporter's prediction tho, let's be honest, launch wasn't that great. Still, the Devs effort overcame this obstacle. And as such, even tho this anniversary is triumph of those that came up with original idea and work, I do wish more focus would be brought on Devs work. Maybe an idea for follow-up video?

PS: I had to watch it on mirror :/ Main link is awfully out of sync (video/sound) even when fully buffered and like already stated, lower resolutions give 404 error
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Great video, really enjoyed that.

Guys, you noticed that stressed Dev reading aoforums in background?

Bet he was reading about Foud deleting 2 BOCs or something like that (Rimor drama ftw)

At first it sounded like the old game director was retarded - then i noticed he was just Finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post

Bet he was reading about Foud deleting 2 BOCs or something like that (Rimor drama ftw)
    haha yea, i noticed that too.. Funny..
    Last edited by KingDuck; Jun 29th, 2008 at 01:11:17.
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Norwegian, Actually...
    Lots of Norwegians speak poor English.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post

Yeah, he was probably thrilled someone was standing up to players with chatbots thinking they have exclusive rights to game content.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Cool video, from the only 3 guys still working on AO i presume? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyll1 View Post
    Cool video, from the only 3 guys still working on AO i presume? :P
    well.. apparently Metaing, Kintaii, and whoever Aythem's replacement werent in the video at all. nor was Macrosun. and i think there may be one or two other AO devs i dont recall their names at moment.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Pretty interesting to see an interview with the two guys who ran AO with their heads up their backsides and then the guy who actually PLAYED the game and came in and started fixing the first two guys' mistakes!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Well, whoever Colin Cragg is, you're one sexy gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Well, whoever Colin Cragg is, you're one sexy gentleman
    That would be the one called Means, at least according to his sig.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Wow @ Sill, not like guy in my mind
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskarin View Post
    Wow @ Sill, not like guy in my mind
    ...not sure I want to ask what you had in mind
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

well,gamers,how do you think they look like?
    fat,with dots and stuff... :P

really nice video,makes me feel emotional somehow....
    sil please give fixerlove so i can love this game again as much as i did when i first entered it and felt that special way when everything was new...

oh and please,more advertising for it,i'd like to see the servers filled up with more and more and more people,more raid content.....think bigger,you know what i mean.(to be honest,i never ever saw any kind of advertising for anarchy online here in germany nor did i see the game in any store,change this,make people pay attention on ao )

Cool video

Now what was that monster at 09:46 - can't recall seeing that one before.. new booster pack material?

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    ...not sure I want to ask what you had in mind
    Nope, i was expecting a tall guy with strict attitude. You are pretty cute
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast