Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Birthday Video treat

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    Did they remove them? They don't seem to be there and I missed out because of the tech issues and taking down of the soundless high quality video.
    The videos are still there.
    ~ Aythem ~

- Become an AO tester!

It looks like "Save Target ..." is going to work. Just clicking or openning in a new tab was giving me a blank page.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    Can we expect boss-mobs named 'Silirrion' and 'Means' in new playfield? Something like Ian Warr and co. ?
    You haven't seen Means in action? Back in the days when Unionists took the control of 4Holes mining operations, unique "monster" Means was spotted on the area. People tried to take him out but he launched some experimental alien nukes and killed everyone in 100m radius with single blast and ground was still shaking several seconds after the blast. This boss is so mean that even whole server can't take him out

That video brought a HUUUUUGE smile to my face. Incredibly inspiring. And yes, I must admit I did a little chair-bouncing fanboyish "woohoo" when I heard my vox in there.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Bah! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day...
    lol... damnit stuck in mine too and it's ID4 2008.. doh! Happy Canada day, America day and uhm.. were alive today day..

Not sure if it was swapped out but the 720 one does have sound. Perhaps you need to update your codecs?

As it worked off the bat for me :s

the 720 one was replaced not so long ago

wait wait wait, where is this Means in a Tubbies costume picture?!
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234