Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oest's Relay Chat

Oest's Relay Chat

Hi,

I was completely bored at work and tired of aorc, so i made new porgram,
    similar to it.

It developed in Java, no additional libraries except JDK (1.5+) are needed.
    -- i added commons-io and beanshell and apache http-client to project dependencies, but still runnable as standalone archive
    in sources dependencies aint added to save some space, theyre from central maven repo, so should be buildable with
    maven with no problems at all. (use build.bat to assembly jar archive with dependencies)
    Sources are included in package (<100KBytes archive in total).

Program is executable on any environment where you can run Sun JVM.
    (Windows and Linux shell commands are included).

Program is now supporting all dimensions and has many features but still its lightweight.

You can see screen shot and download it here
    http://ao.sigp.sk/

Bug, new features requests and so on report here (create new account and choose OestRC project in combobox in upper right part of page):
    http://support.sigp.sk/

v0.71 release notes - 27.jan.2009, 2:49 GMT+1
    fixed privatechat bug, when somebody was leaving you wont get
    invitation

v0.70 release notes
    scripting feature was severely enhanced
    theres reaction script you can program you own bot for example easy there
    see reaction.bsh (nice bot like features are included) -
    for enabling reactions you have to copy reactions.bsh on same level where
    defaults.bsh is.
    theres defaults color customization script
    see defaults.bsh, to enable black scheme u have to replate defaults.bsh with one
    in black_scheme folder (default is white scheme now)
    you can choose color of text youre writing now (click on side of message bar)
    auno item reference was fixed, its displaying just needed information and well formated
    code was tided up a bit
    several bug fixes
    there was added apache httpclient to maven, its needed to fetch data from auno
    sources were adjusted to java 1.5 for mac compatibility
    archive is bloated a bit cos of dependencies are extended now, but still bearable

POSTED ON AODEVS AT
    http://aodevs.com/index.php/topic,402.0.html
    Last edited by -Oest-; Jan 27th, 2009 at 10:26:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    Says it contains trojans, why?
    hes trying to steal all the cookies before harios gets to them.

also, btw, dont recall seeing it, but maybe should go post about this new app on the aodevs.com forums as well for further exposure =P

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    hes trying to steal all the cookies before harios gets to them.
    Eek, people are onto our cookie stealing schemes. This is an organized counter attack from the underworld!
    Last edited by Vhaxx; Jun 26th, 2008 at 21:53:41.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

64 downloads so far

some feedback would be cool

Not cool guys, someone spends allot of time writing a program like this, don't go spreading rumors like that without any proof.

With any software like this where you enter your acc info you need to be very cautious, but don't say it steals that info without any basis for those claims.

Would be great like someone said to go post it on AODevs if it hasn't been done yet, will get a bit more exposure from people who actually have the knowledge to vouch for its authenticity.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Not cool guys, someone spends allot of time writing a program like this, don't go spreading rumors like that without any proof.

With any software like this where you enter your acc info you need to be very cautious, but don't say it steals that info without any basis for those claims.

Would be great like someone said to go post it on AODevs if it hasn't been done yet, will get a bit more exposure from people who actually have the knowledge to vouch for its authenticity.
    This. ^^

anyone done totally text based "aorc" client for linux which can be run from prompt?

Foo

Quote Originally Posted by Foodor View Post
    anyone done totally text based "aorc" client for linux which can be run from prompt?

Foo
    hmm seems interesting idea..,
    i could maybe do that

Quote Originally Posted by -Oest- View Post
    hmm seems interesting idea..,
    i could maybe do that
    awesome. let us know how it goes. I can be your beta tester

any status? can't wait to test it
    Last edited by Foodor; Jul 15th, 2008 at 11:45:51.

im gonna try this as soon as i get home...
    also looking forward to see this runing on my phone
    Last edited by Khrystanna; Jul 15th, 2008 at 11:57:04.
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Nice work. TYVM. Looking forward for a stable release.

3 points to add tho:
    * Please do fix the UI a bit.

* Please change the color of tell recipients or senders (dark blue is hard to read on black BG)

* Seems like i can not see(or send) messages i send to channels. I can see other persons messages tho. Reason might be the following error:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at sk.sigp.aobot.client.BotCore.messageRecieved(BotCo re.java:422)
    at sk.sigp.aobot.client.core.MessageHandler.run(Messa geHandler.java:88)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:675)
    Added msg to queue. Queue size is 1
    Queue is empty.

Tutomech 220/29/68 eng [ Eq ] || Tutodoc 150/20/42 doc [ Eq ] || Tutoblitz 60/6/21 fix [ Eq ] || Tutofarm 83/8/28 nt [ Eq ] || Tutoforce 220/2_/__ enf || Tutotaxer 220/__/__ tra

Maxisfix: Arguing on the forums is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.
    Yehuda Bauer: Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    Tutomech: There is no real need in a virtual world, therefore: NEED = GREED.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutomech View Post
    Nice work. TYVM. Looking forward for a stable release.

3 points to add tho:
    * Please do fix the UI a bit.

* Please change the color of tell recipients or senders (dark blue is hard to read on black BG)

* Seems like i can not see(or send) messages i send to channels. I can see other persons messages tho. Reason might be the following error:
    at sk.sigp.aobot.client.BotCore.messageRecieved(BotCo re.java:422)
    at sk.sigp.aobot.client.core.MessageHandler.run(Messa geHandler.java:88)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:675)
    Added msg to queue. Queue size is 1
    Queue is empty.
    yeah error is noted, just dont have time atm i will fix asap

Quote Originally Posted by BrudusMaximus View Post
    wow you people are gullible. You must really not like your accounts.
    Reputation does go a long way. Source is also available...

Please let me know: do you use clicksaver?

Tutomech 220/29/68 eng [ Eq ] || Tutodoc 150/20/42 doc [ Eq ] || Tutoblitz 60/6/21 fix [ Eq ] || Tutofarm 83/8/28 nt [ Eq ] || Tutoforce 220/2_/__ enf || Tutotaxer 220/__/__ tra

Maxisfix: Arguing on the forums is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.
    Yehuda Bauer: Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Just Speaking objectively here: ClickSaver doesn't ask you to give it your account information.
    True that, however it still intercepts and decodes client-server communication.

And as said, we can check the source code that is available and compile it ourself.
    /me loves open source software
    /me loves free(without constraints) software even more

source codes of this program is available. if you doubt there is some kind of backdoor just look at the code

Foo

Would be very nice to see an AO Chat availlable for my Windows Mobile 6.1 Smartphone. So, if you have some time and feel for a little progging (I don't really know, how much work this could be, just do some PHP-Stuff), I'd really love to see this app.
    'Gimp' is not a flame, it's a philosophy.

Gideon "Faldon" Storm - Proud member of .:. Ritter der Kokosnuss .:. - RK3

Anarchy Online Nano Database

finally got few minutes to fix that annoying null pointer exception bug,
    its released on same link as first post as version v0.55
    should be more stable now.

For safety measures, anyone that is insecure about this program, upload your friend list to a fr00b account and use that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast