Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allo Everyone !?!

Quote Originally Posted by Twangleman View Post
    You should pick up my hobby. I hunt green stuff on BS.
    I still prowl the BS, just on an enf and not a trader.
    Laarqua 220 Trader
    Deldrin 220 Enforcer
    Booel 150 Crat
    Avradi 74 Meta-Physicist

Advisor of w0t0

BS turned into a PvM-version, so i hunt everything in there...
    Syy

I've been here and not lost love with the profession, so I'm happy-skippy (although 99% PVM hehe)
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

I love it aswell, still get to drain lotsa people before I die.

Surprisingly last time i did some BS (RK2) it went pretty well, with the new drains and all, not like i ownd everything, but wasnt as bad as the last time i went a couple month ago. It s just it has become a lame grind, nothing to win nothing to loose, decon room is just a place that gives me time to light a cig. In fact it isnt really funny anymore.
    So i rolled an agent, trader i use mainly for shopping and to do inf dynas or that kinda stuff.
    Shame on you FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisrok View Post
    Whats a trader ?
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.

if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.
    "One can know Victory and yet not achieve it." ~ Sun-Tzu.

i returned to game after several months break, made a trader, enjoy playing and twinking it as i go along so much...

listening to you guys im getting a bit discouraged, seems like its all very gloomy at the end-game for the prof
    Morphy 220/22 Doc Setup
    Metamorf 219/10 MP
    Axxe 208/10 Keeper retired till better times

Quote Originally Posted by Morphz View Post
    i returned to game after several months break, made a trader, enjoy playing and twinking it as i go along so much...

listening to you guys im getting a bit discouraged, seems like its all very gloomy at the end-game for the prof
    Try and stay optimistic, traders have gotten a good bit a FC lubbins recently. None have fixed traders but they are steps in the right direction.
    They told me to shoot straight
    Don't pull the trigger squeeze
    That will ensure a kill
    A kill is what you want
    A kill is why we breed

10,000 voices 100 guns
    100 decibels turns to one
    One bullet one empty head

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.

if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.
    hahaha awesome

I can has that for siggy?

edit: nvm im gonna take it anyway aahaha!
    Last edited by Twangleman; Jul 16th, 2008 at 20:44:02.
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote of the year.
    They told me to shoot straight
    Don't pull the trigger squeeze
    That will ensure a kill
    A kill is what you want
    A kill is why we breed

10,000 voices 100 guns
    100 decibels turns to one
    One bullet one empty head

Its vacation so very active quests quests quests.. need them damn nano's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12