Thread: Conflict in 2H0

Conflict in 2H0

Last night out in 2H0 the GM's decided to drop in a as Omni Pol and patrol the area for Clanners. And I was tired of the missions for the night and said what the heck I will go see what is going on and participate in the event.

Guess who the only clanner was in the area..... Shaded lvl200 Fixer in GA not sure what MK. Well I have heard of Shaded and I have seen him around RK2.

So we go at it all the Omni there + the GM's playing as regular players ( lvl150 was the highest one I seen there ) vs Shaded. Oh what a show! Omni's falling over dead left and right. Heck keeping up with him to keep the attack going was hard enough. Finally it is my turn to get shot back at! So we duke it out for a bit.
    And while he is attacking me and I am attacking him the Omni Police Grid in a Juggernaut.

Shaded takes a couple major hits and he does what any good player would do....jumps into one of the houses to heal and rebuff. Comes back out and we are at it again. Well eventually I die but I last alot longer than I thought I would have against a lvl200 player.

I just wanted to say that it was a good time and the most excitement I have had in a long time on RK2 and I am looking forward to more events like that. I would also like to say that I have much respect for Shaded and it was an honor to stand toe to toe against him even under the circumstances.

We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

I was there two nights ago with Pax and Velvet. I went last night too and I saw the GM's come in. They promptly killed me. =/

Found 'em out in Harry's then they disappeared. *shrug* Dunno what they were up to.

Unhappy

I went last night but by the time I got there the GMs left. Got into about 6 fights won 4 and then it died. I was hoping the gms would come back, but I guess they logged oh well I hope they will do it agian soon.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!