Thread: MA claws damage bugged

Post MA claws damage bugged

I fairly enjoy pvping as a doc I like know when I need heal my hp and what my exact hp is. I had fight in camelot today with MA using a claw. I have full hp at 6K nearly doing just fine then I get hit with dimach of 2.3K or something then I just fall over dead all my hp disappears. I later find this due some lame bug with MA claws not showing damage in pvp. This bug been around since they put MA claws in the game kinda wonder never been fixed. Well just fair warning anyone pvp against an MA cause more likely just fall over dead from damage you never see. This also happens in pvm btw. If you ever teamed with claw MA you will notice that mobs will fall over with 1/2 their hp remaining.

Sadly this is true: If I am using claw you don't see my claw damage :-/ pvp, or pvm

This is (or was) also the same with parry sticks: I once got accused of being a gimp (lol) by a team member because all they could see was the fist damage I was doing when I had a Parry stick on :-/

It was a shame that the person declined my pvp offer, my 20 parry stick hits a minute cracked skulls pretty well (at least in my client view)

But it's one to watch for, for sure, as it can catch you out, and that goes for us MA's too