Thread: MA claw damage bug

Angry MA claw damage bug

I fairly enjoy pvping as a doc I like know when I need heal my hp and what my exact hp is. I had fight in camelot today with MA using a claw. I have full hp at 6K nearly doing just fine then I get hit with dimach of 2.3K or something then I just fall over dead , one hit all my hp disappears. My ping is just fine no lag at all. I later find this due some lame bug with MA claws not showing damage in pvp. This bug been around since they put MA claws in the game kinda wonder never been fixed. Well just fair warning anyone pvp against an MA cause more likely just fall over dead from damage you never see.
    Last edited by Divinecross; Sep 20th, 2002 at 15:42:23.

It's been around since the TT and it's really freakin annoying...FIX!
    Yagyu for life

MAs have been complaining about this for awhile too. Even in PvM it has its effects... I remember when I started using a claw and couldn't beleive my amazing damage... Well my teammates thought I was a gimp! They could only see my claw hitting! Hee
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury

Agree! FIX!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

BUMP!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

LoL...Im sure it say 1k + brawl, 2.5k dimach when you where at half hp waiting to full heal no? maybe.... Im told doc wait till they are almost dead before CH'ing... Im told mas wait till thier pray is almost dead before using dimach too? Blah i dunno.
    Last edited by Cloudeh; Sep 21st, 2002 at 06:10:01.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

It sucks. :P Speaking as someone who's let an ma use her claw out on quite a bit, it's very hard to keep track of your hps when they aren't showing correctly because of that damn claw. :P Always use to wonder how I'd seem to be near full hp then suddenly die. Then I found out about that bug. Fix it please.

Yea, and pvm, you see just claw damage. Not really as important, but fix as well. :P

I have had several ppl in the arena run cause they did not see the fist damage. I even practiced a bit with a friend and he could only see all damage 1/3 of the time. It sucks.

Question: If you have 2 claws equipped, does the bug still occur?
    I have not tried it yet to see
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Bump to fix this...
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

BUMP for the fix
    w00p w00p!!

I think using the claw was the only way to 'suprise' a doctor getting outside heals :P

OH OH OH MY GOD ALMOST DEAD..DIMACH! hhhhhhhhh
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Bump to fix, because it's annoying to see mobs die at 25% health

--Tsk

Talking Bump

Bump...
    200 Neophyte Clan Soldier

Proud Member of Arion