Thread: Storage Heist, Reward Offered.

Storage Heist, Reward Offered.

Quote Originally Posted by CRIME WATCH - TIR
    On Wednesday June 18th, the storage facility located in Tir County south-south-west of Tir city,was broken into, several items stolen. Security cameras recorded the incident and show four masked intruders wearing various robes as usually seen by followers of the Cult of Three Winds. The main door was blown out in a great ball of fire giving entrance to the assailants. Items were loaded into an nondescript cart and seen taken north. Due to the surrounding nature of the site, any evidence was lost due to sand storms, also resulting in interior damage by sandblasting.
    I personally have a vested interest in the security of certain items, as I was in rental agreements with said storage facility owner. I am reporting the theft of three cases of items labeled "Red Berry Wine", specifically bottles with serial numbers of 109-3348, 109-3349, 109-3350, 109-3351, and number 109-3352. If you happen to locate said bottles, I advise you not to sample the contents. These specific bottles contain biological samples from research animals. I am offering a 1 million credit reward for the location and destruction of each sample.

-Dutchess "Copperneedle" Bane.

((I am offering a 1million credit award to the first 5 people to send me an in-game tell, posting the red berry wine. <3. Serial numbers 109-3348, 109-3349, 109-3350, 109-3351, and 109-3352 are fictional word fluff and will not be required for contest))
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Winners are:

1._____________

2._____________

3._____________

4._____________

5._____________
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

You do realise any self respecting fixer can just obtain copies directly from the the omni-transport warehouses, without even having to move?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Good point.

Do you you know any self-respecting fixers?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I'm an honest locksmith myself.
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light