Thread: The "Lev Yalmaha Donation Fund" ingame now! :)

Exclamation The "Lev Yalmaha Donation Fund" ingame now! :)

-----------------------------------------------
    OMNI-REFORM DATABASE PROTOCOL SYSTEM DOWNLOADED
    File Encryption : hacked
    Public Announcement system failsafe's have been deactivated
    ......U(*DSAFJJJS_(&D....)(SD >........ *fizz crackle*........
    UNLAWFUL INTRANET ENTRY, OMNI-POL WILL BE ALERTED TO YOUR PRESENCE IN 5....4......3...
    *fizz crackle* "Tappert, where'd you put that big shar.....OW!"....*fizz crackle*....

SYSTEM TAMPERED.... NEW INITIALIZATION AND INPUTS ADDED...NEW PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM ON ALL MISSION TERMINALS NOW READS AS FOLLOWS :-

Hello Citizens,

DO YOU REALIZE?.....

That if Rubika *had* any children, some of them might be orphans!!!
    And that if we had orphans....you, the taxpaying public would have to fund shelter and orphanages for them???

Where is that money going?

And,

That if we had pets that werent nano destroyed after a period of time, we'd have stray pets?!!! We'd need little "Rage Materialization Shelters" and "Buearaucrat Assistant Home" 's!!
    Where's all the tax payers money for that going?????

Well, look no more people, i've found a worthy and needy cause.....

The ***"Lev Yalmaha Donation Fund"***

Hacked into, altered and now approved by Omni-Reform, the Lev Fund for a yalmaha has been a long and dedicated cause for the plight of Lev's everywhere that suffer from a bone crushing disease known as "repetitive leg-strain injury" or, in laymen's terms...."run-ning".

To help promote Lev Yalmaha need awareness, we, Omni-Reform are producing facts, figures and fund raising events to get you, the public, to put your hands into your pockets and help the people in need.

Such facts like....

"DID YOU KNOW?"

- ...That if 100 people gave Lev 45k, he'd have enough for a 4.5+million Yalmaha?
    - ...Or that similarly, if 45 people gave Lev 100k, he have the same amount????!

- ...That a gigantic leap in runspeed would make him even more rich since the running time per mission would be cut by 3/4's....
    - ...That Lev would look WAY WAY cool.....

Also, (and finally)

Lev is helping promoting this thru sponsored events to raise awareness.
    If *YOU* would like to think up a weird thing for him to do, or an event for him to do that you would donate money for his fund to, then please feel free to give him a /tell

PLEASE, give generously. People out there take flying for granted, not Lev. For his is the cause, and a noble cause it is. the name to contact is levrivers, that name again, levrivers.

Show your heart, show your wealth and most importantly, show your generousity. The bigger the contribution, the more recognition you will recieve on this thread as the adventure continues, to bring a Yalmaha to a needy cause.

I thankyou, goodnight Rubi-Ka..

*fizz crackle*

...)(*D&F)*DSF+DF......System regaining control

"You think that was okay Tapp?"

"I think you should've stuck with your 'lev for emperor campaign"

"doh....well....ACK, look out, its the fuzz!"

"Omni-pol! RUN!"

*fizz crackle*
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

hahaha I love it!
    I only just found one in a mission the other day *major woot!* and guess if they are popping up like that, you might just get one. Even saw a lvl 6 Enf with a Yalmaha a day or two ago. How they are able to use it, or where they found it I haven't a clue.

Anyhow, here's what I will do. If I find another, and you're on. I'll give you a shout? Just as long as I don't find it parked up in Omni-Ent on bricks ok?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    God dmnit Lev!

Don't hang up. This is my one and only grid call by law. It's your fault I'm here. Oh, help you you said. I should have said no right there, but sadly... I'm a gimp. Argghh!! Get back butch! They're eyeing me in this cell. Whoa... I said, don't touch me! I hope you got some replies to your scheme... cause I need you to bail me out. Yes, that's a pencil in my pocket.. now go away. No no, not you Lev! Come down to the station house in *click*

*Thank you for using Omni-Comm, reach out and touch someone*

What the? My call! Reach out and touch someone? Huh? No No, I didn't mean you........

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Cool Do what I do...

If you really need cash that bad, you should do what I do. Man-whoring! Make yourself a gigolo and people will throw money at you just for some simple pleasure ! And disregard gender. Atroxes need love too ya know .

Re: Do what I do...

Originally posted by Wiretrip
    If you really need cash that bad, you should do what I do. Man-whoring! Make yourself a gigolo and people will throw money at you just for some simple pleasure ! And disregard gender. Atroxes need love too ya know .
    Lev could always ask Silke X if he has any plans to ...ahem...expand his franchise by adding men to it.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Reets in the newbie yards will be glad to donate to you cause. It may take a while at 5 cr each, but hey, they die quick, and 1 and a half million isn't that many.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops