Thread: New Idea : Upgrade Friends list

New Idea : Upgrade Friends list

I think it would be pretty usefull if

Sorting could be switched between Level, Alpha, Proffession
    The friend list showed Name, Level, Profession
    First player with all characters 100+ and still a newbie....

Good Idea, But i'd really like to see "Guild" add'd so that it updates when FC updates the list, and It allows you to see whose on thats not a guild member with out haveing to scrool down. Make's life easyier ) Or just add the area and let us update it ourselves .... "/cc addbuddyguild "name" That would make it very easy for you to add it to the game.

Guild is a good idea, could be done with a symbol easily

So now its Name, Prof, Level, Guild
    First player with all characters 100+ and still a newbie....

bump

It would be nice to get more info from the friends list.

I really wish I could create groups, so I knew who people are (1 for guild members, 1 for customers, 1 for beggers, and so on)

At the moment finding people to reply to, is crazy with 100s of names in a big long list.

Excuse me, I dont mean to be rude or sarcastic, so ill try to ask in a nice way:

1. How long have you played AO?
    2. Do you have any idea how many of the players ideas that goes through? (VERY Good ideas too!).

Well, again, I dont mean to be rude or anything, but it seems to me that you guys have played this game for about 2 months and still thinks its a great game. Thats good for you, but problem is that you are totally utterly wasting your time when you come up with these suggestions, they will never happen, NEVER. Unless of course by a miracle that FC gets 4x more customers.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

yes, there had been several suggestions before, with rolodex-style friends lists which u can check character records like creating references and linking it with the friends list. none of them got even an acknowledgment from any Funcom ppl.

they are still good idea. lets keep posting and hope some pther game company picks it up =P Neocron (yes, Neocron again) has picked up quite a few of the abandoned AO ideas and have used it well, i hear E&B and AC2 does this also) AO definitely brings out a lot of creativity form the players. if only the devs would listen once in a while.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

could also be a idea to have a little list in the end of people u /ignored, since its impossible to remember in the long run and u might wanna unignore them at some point.
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix