Thread: I need coords !

Exclamation I need coords !

I've always only done observer person missions, because they don't require me to return anything, and they always come with coords stated in the info text. I know my ways around navigation, hence I can ultimately find 3 missions in Andromeda that are not too far from eachother, and make out the most effective route possible to prevent running back and forth.

Now with the 13.0 bug where observe person and item missions are broken, I've been trying to get assassinate missions, but they don't come with coords! Now that is just completely out of the question for me.

All missions should clearly state area, sub-area and coordinates!

why not just upload it to your map and follow the waypoint?
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

If I don't have coords to begin with, I won't be able to plan an effective route. To prevent going back and forth. How about getting 3 missions to VW, starting with the easternmost one, coming from Tir County and proceeding to the west, ending up back in Newland City?

What if I'm taking 3 missions in Newland Desert and want none of them to have a high X coord, because I'm gridding to meetmedere and want missions that are on my way back to Newland?

I like to play effective, not wasting hours on running if I don't have to.

Try slapon missions.

FULL -> CASH -> ORDER -> MYST

You'll get 3 missions along the top row with exact coords, zone and playfield.