Thread: Borealis: *a sheet of paper hits swoops past you *

Borealis: *a sheet of paper hits swoops past you *

You look around to see the piece of "Clan Orange" paper blowing down main street. Upon further examination, you realize there are quite a few of these sheets. Inspecting the nearest paper, you see the following...

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OMNI-TEK LIES!

Brothers! Sisters! The evil corporation "Omni-Tek" lies to you. You know this! You know this because you can see that Omni-Tek is not "protecting" your wallet! Omni-Tek is not protecting your family! Omni-Tek is most certianly not protecting you future! How often do you die in the service to Omni-Tek?! How many of Omni'Tek's employees have to loose their families due to faulty cell scanning and dangerous conditions?!

Rubi-Ka CAN be a safe place to live! Join with me citizens! Join with me brothers! The Tempest Wolves are gathering up brave men and women of the clans AND Omni-Tek. Act now, and we offer complete and total amnesty into the clans. Your past will be your past. The time to work towards our future is now! Set up a comm link with me today and I will help facilitate your acceptance to the clans, your acceptance, as a Wolf.

- Ruken, leader of the Tempest Wolves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( sorry, at work, wanting a lil RP ))
    Last edited by ruken; Jun 12th, 2008 at 18:37:50.
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier