Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Supaxp 50 now FC !!!

Nerf Supaxp 50 now FC !!!

Please FC nerf him bad (^^)
    Infamine 200 soljah

bah

OMG NERF THIS GUY! ALL THESE UBBER PEOPLE MAKE ME WANA BARF.......................BAH

*jumps on the train* Nerf nerf nerf nerf

nerf

nerf nerf nerf
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

NERF ME! OH GOD PLEASE NERF ME!!!

wait what were we talking about?
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

woot!

Nerf him!

/me takes aim with heavy repeating nerf rifle.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

omg !

i hate you all! di3!!!

NERF INFA!

i swear /petition STUCK Please NERF Supaxp50 NOW he needs a nerf, really a bad one, a nerf like he would have divest/plunder/ransack running 24/7 !!!!

All support this cause ! Its fair, he needs a nerf hes way to uber to be left like this !!!
    Cmon Cosmik please do something, nerf him now !!!
    Infamine 200 soljah

Dear Supaxp50,

My roommates and I have always wondered how to pronounce your name. One insists that it is pronounced "Supa XP Fifty" whereas I think it is actually "Supax pfifty." The third believes that the '50' is actually l33t for 'so' and is pronounced "Supax pso." Could you please clear this up for us?

Thanks in advance,
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Originally posted by Luxxan
    Dear Supaxp50,

My roommates and I have always wondered how to pronounce your name. One insists that it is pronounced "Supa XP Fifty" whereas I think it is actually "Supax pfifty." The third believes that the '50' is actually l33t for 'so' and is pronounced "Supax pso." Could you please clear this up for us?

Thanks in advance,
    lol....

neeeeeeeeerf
    Supacalafragelisticexpialidotious.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Angry

*angry customer talking!!!!*

Yeah FC how can you let such a thing exist!! I suggest you NERF supaxp50 to bring balance to PvP!!!
    Having him around totally ruins this game for all of us, it is worse then facing TARASQUE alone!! Then being in the same 0% zone as supaxp50!!

Please FC if you really care about your customers nerf him! ! ! ! !

***Account closed til Supaxp50 is nerfed once and for all***

Well its nice that i have ONE FAN... *cough* NOT MOK!!

I refuse to be nerfed! Im taking you all down with me if i am !!!

Oks.. Supaxp50 = .. basically.. This was a test ma char i made a loooooong time ago and got him to 72 and stopped usin' him and got Supaxp, my atrox soldier.. to 120 and then went back to ma... but basically.. Supaxp50 = S U P A X P F I F T Y .. can't be anymore clear.. I really don't care about my name as u can see lol... When i first got in ao my name was gunna be "supa" but of course it was taken >:|... and its like a level 30 adv ..yay.. So ya.. i couldn't think of a name and just added "xp" on the end of supa.. and the 50.. was cuz.. welp.. all of my chars have been named supaxp*number here* heh... cept a couple pvp twink chars, but those are a secret or are deleted by now ... so there it is! SUPAXP50!

DO NOT NERF PAST THIS LINE ------

except..

NERF MEOW!! bahaha thats right jhoanna...

and nerf ARGU! you gooiiin doowwwnnn!

AND INFA. NERF INFA! AHHH

goddamnit nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ....

*hickup*

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ....

But I tend to agree, we also have to nerf Lacey, because ... well ...
    *pokes argulace with her neffing stick and hits him for 4262346 points of chemical neffing damage.*

OMG MY NERF IS OGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

lol....

neeeeeeeeerf
    Supacalafragelisticexpialidotious.

errr LMAO, Supa is a WWE Champion IRL i bet hes Shawn Michaels, or The Undertaker with the staches !!! Cmon everybody he needs a nerf, that thread has to become STICKY !!!
    Cosmik, Cz make it stick so all shall know that Supa has to be nerf, o and also tell the dev team about him
    Infamine 200 soljah

and they say these boards are just filled with people who cry: Nerf.

No idea where they get that from
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

nerf this gang of HC killers Suicide Commandos
    w00p w00p!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast