Thread: OOC --- RSS and Story Lag????

OOC --- RSS and Story Lag????

Can anyone explain to me why it takes so long to get a story published by the RSS?

Where did the rule about publishing BoD Meeting Minutes a month after the Meeting come about.... ???? I mean, I was told at a Meeting that it is policy not to publish meeting minutes until after the next month's meeting? WHY???? by that time, the news is so very old and out of date....

Take this month for instance... I have a RSS access on one of my characters... he submitted the Minutes from April 11th's BoD meeting on April 14th.... It is now May 22nd, and although the story has been edited and validated, it still has not been published.

If FC does not want us to interact with the storylines, then tell us and delete the RSS program... I'm really tired of being ignored and shunted aside when I raise questions.....
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

do like me, write them in Buzz no more 3rd party waiting times, like chitchat inc now, news, where i want it, when i want it
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

not only RSS is behind, the post about 3f occupiying rompa happend weeks ago and got posted almost a month later... arks understaffed atm?

well as the name got changed from ASS to RSS they're maybe trying to figure out where to put the stories now? (pun intended)
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I'd assume the delay with BoD minutes is to prevent spying (metagaming). But there's probably more elegant way to solve that. And like I said, I just assume this.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

we can't spy george, the secret parts get "encrypted" like we do with CoT logs, the rest is posted on purpose to let everyone see it